• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

No sex relationships (1 Viewer)

twiddla

Hey ppls esp girls

How many of you would be willing to stay in a realtionship if their was no sex whatsoever or do u consider guys who believe in no sex b4 marriage to be a little weird

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
guys who believe in that are certainly not weird, it is what they believe in and it should be respected. i would be willing to be in a relationship with no sex for sure

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
why would i mind not having sex?
it totally depends on the timing and the period where you feel that its right to have it. no, if he refuse to have sex with me, then i totally respect his decisions. i hope if its the other way around he would also respect my decision.

twiddla

BTW I'm one of those guys - i was just wondering cos i cop a bit of flack from the guys esp at school cos i'm not looking to get laid at every party

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
men who dnt want sex can be seen in society as strange because the majority of people these days are sex orientated....only rarely do you see a bloke who doesnt want sex till marriage...and being a gender of more hormones and as u call it "hornyness" its difficult to try and understand how some men will wait for marriage....perosnally i think its just "ok" and at times it may seem a bit odd....and the answer to the other question about how long will people wait...personally i would wait as long as i feel comfortable with the person, it could be after a week, it could be after a year, its how i feel about the person...there would be people out there that will wait and there will be people out there that wont be able to handle a no sex relationship

Winston

HSC
Nicho said:
BTW I'm one of those guys - i was just wondering cos i cop a bit of flack from the guys esp at school cos i'm not looking to get laid at every party
Heh don't worry, you should stand by your principal, sex isn't everything...

lengstar

HSC
i agree, sex is over rated. if my gf didn't want to have sex then its fine by me.

Winston

HSC
lengstar said:
i agree, sex is over rated. if my gf didn't want to have sex then its fine by me.
Yeah exactly... people make it as if it's a sport or something...

cko

HSC
i reckon it good that u stick by ur principles/morales. However, what do u mean by a "relationship with no sex whatsoever"? does that mean no sex when u get married as well?? I don't think I'd be able to stay in that kind of relationship, not to sound like a lil how or nufn, but come on, it's like base instinct. Anywayz, isn't tha whole point of a relationship to have sex anyway? it's the one thing that makes a that kind of relationshup unique to every other relationship that you would have

Cicciolina

HSC
I know someone like this and at first I thought it was a little off - you know the whole 'he's a 17 year old boy and he doesn't want to have sex?!?!', but now I admire him for sticking what he believes in than going along with what everyone else, and also it just shows how much more mature he is. And I don't see why I wouldn't stick in a relationship because there was no sex - but this guy I know has been dumped by a few gfs because that's what they wanted :( And he's really hot too!

twiddla

Nah - i mean no sex b4 marriage - it's just that i'm not really expecting to find my future wife for a while being 17 going on 18. I would hope it would be highly unlikely for me to change my ways - i'm just interested to find out how girls would appraoch a relationship with a guy like me

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I'd respect it, and maybe appreciate it more cos it would show that he has values

MissGeorgie

i thinks its great if u wanna save yourself for marriage, but honestly, im not sure i could be in a long term relationship without sex eventually. i think it just makes it so special. its an amazing experience, and personally im not sure i would want to sleep with only one person in my whole life (even though u may love them, i think there r things that u need 2 experience)

berry580

HSC
Nicho said:
Hey ppls esp girls

How many of you would be willing to stay in a realtionship if their was no sex whatsoever or do u consider guys who believe in no sex b4 marriage to be a little weird
I'm a guy, and although I do want sex before marriage, but I won't worry me too much if my gf don't want to. I can wait, it won't kill me, although it may be so tempting....

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
Its kind of hard to believe that a guy like that actually exists. I find it pretty admirable, he gets my full respect. To me, it makes him seem more genuine and i guess more appealing to be with. But hey thats just me. :)[/QU

ditto I agree

berry580

HSC
Fairytale said:
I believe that it is important to remain a virgin until you are married. I don't want to lose my virginity to some guy that I will never see again. I believe that sex is an experience that should be shared with someone you truly love, someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. Preserving my virginity is very important to me.
What ~ForAGoodCause~ said kinda applies to you too (in the girl way). Because just by reading posts in this forum, it seems like Australia is filled with girls who would have casual sex with any big d---s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)