No sex relationships (1 Viewer)

cko

HSC
Nicho said:
Nah - i mean no sex b4 marriage - it's just that i'm not really expecting to find my future wife for a while being 17 going on 18. I would hope it would be highly unlikely for me to change my ways - i'm just interested to find out how girls would appraoch a relationship with a guy like me
yeh i cud deal with that. I mean, i've lasted almost eighteen years without sex I'm sho another few years won't kill me ay??

Lundy

Banned
HSC
In australia it's 16-17. I think you'll find it's pretty accurate.

The average age on bos is higher I imagine because there's an unusually high concentration of hsc-nerds waiting till afterwards. :p

Last edited:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
The last time I saw the figures on the average of losing virginity was at 19, I think it was a major study by Swinburne University in cooperation with a few of the big condom manufacturers such as Ansell.

I can respect someone who treasures their virginity and doesn't want to lose it until marriage, because its what they want to do and I give a lot of respect to someone who stands on their morals even though they may attract some negative views from peers. Personally, I never really felt that strongly about it, I guess it just wasn't something I had a major concern in preserving although I didn't go out with the sole intention of losing it, it was with a girl who I was in a relationship with... Besides a few incidences where it was purely experimental (but also involved my girlfriend at the same time), I've never had sex for the sole intention of 'getting laid'... its always been a meaningful act.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Fairytale said:
I believe that it is important to remain a virgin until you are married. I don't want to lose my virginity to some guy that I will never see again.
i totally respect the idea of not having sex before marriage, but i think it's a bit ignorant to assume that if you lost your virginity to someone before marriage, it must be some one night stand situation where you'll never see him again. i think it basically comes down to responsibility. there are girls everywhere who have lost their virginity to people who they DID get to see again, ie long term boyfriends.

berry580 said:
Because just by reading posts in this forum, it seems like Australia is filled with girls who would have casual sex with any big d---s.
yeah, because it makes heaps of sense to base your assumptions on what people post on an INTERNET FORUM

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
lol virgin, hello :)

i agree with what u said in that i respect people who plan on pre-marital abstinance but find it hard to believe that anyone who doesnt is gonna lose their virginity in a one night stand

MissGeorgie

Fairytale said:
I believe that it is important to remain a virgin until you are married. I don't want to lose my virginity to some guy that I will never see again. I believe that sex is an experience that should be shared with someone you truly love, someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. Preserving my virginity is very important to me.

just because ypu arent married, doesnt mean you never have to see him again. if you're in a long term relationship, its a time in your life that you r never going 2 4get, and no matter what, that person will always be special to you

cko

HSC
MissGeorgie said:
just because ypu arent married, doesnt mean you never have to see him again. if you're in a long term relationship, its a time in your life that you r never going 2 4get, and no matter what, that person will always be special to you
yeh, like what if your a de facto couple? then you'd NEVER get married but u'd still be in the relationship like a marriage, it just won't be recognised by the government.

Tommy_Lamp said:
i agree with what u said in that i respect people who plan on pre-marital abstinance but find it hard to believe that anyone who doesnt is gonna lose their virginity in a one night stand
hahha, i don't think that i could ever do a one night stand in my life. I'd get emotionally attached. Even though i probably won't save myself for marriage, i still believe that sex is a very emotionally-attached thing even if u don't think it. I don't believe that u could just hav sex n not feel effected by it.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I can just imagine someone saying:

'I love you but i'm going to have sex with you because you might not be the one for me, so just incase I find the girl/guy thats meant for me, we can just kiss and watch tv together'

and just imagining how some people would take that being said to them.

berry580

HSC
Raiks said:
I can just imagine someone saying:

'I love you but i'm going to have sex with you because you might not be the one for me, so just incase I find the girl/guy thats meant for me, we can just kiss and watch tv together'

and just imagining how some people would take that being said to them.
Well I can't. It sounds rather weird, although it makes sense to some degree. :/

berry580

HSC
"Urk... re-reading that makes me sound like a bit of a bitch. It's not entirely what I mean... I *think* what I mean is that I will tolerate other people's beliefs, but I won't stop questioning them."

Well thats a 'big' difference.... *looking around*

Cicciolina

HSC
skazmonger said:
That's that Brooky dude, the one who lived across the road from My, who everyone from school loved, right? I saw him on the bus recently -- Mars B pointed him out. He's SO not hot.
Yes that is. And yes he is, and your tastes are a lot more questionable than mine :p Anyway, I go for tall lanky guys. You go for... the guy(s) you're with ;)

I think I could tolerant people who held the no-sex-before-marriage belief, as it doesn't change them as a person.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Thats my point, fair enough you may have some predetermined patterns of think on whether you want to shag someone or not... but leaving your self open to changing circumstances and possibilities is how I'd approach a relationship...

Garygaz

HSC
Yes that is. And yes he is, and your tastes are a lot more questionable than mine :p Anyway, I go for tall lanky guys. You go for... the guy(s) you're with ;)

I think I could tolerant people who held the no-sex-before-marriage belief, as it doesn't change them as a person.
nah man, need the secks.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
i thinks its great if u wanna save yourself for marriage, but honestly, im not sure i could be in a long term relationship without sex eventually. i think it just makes it so special. its an amazing experience, and personally im not sure i would want to sleep with only one person in my whole life (even though u may love them, i think there r things that u need 2 experience)
I agree. Sex isn't naughty or something that you need to wait til you get married for. Sex is healthy and you should take the opportunity to experiment with a variety of partners (I read that in a D.I.Y. book) Personally, I would be fine in a no sex relationship if i really loved the person. But, maybe, if we did ... other things?

Not that I'm likely to fall for a Christian anyway.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Well, tbqh, could do no sex, if the guy was amazing in terms of his personality or something, AND didn't mind that I'd be getting myself off more than he did.
If it were no sex and nothing else either (e.g. nothing more than holding hands and kissing) I'd probably end up bailing.

pman

Banned
HSC
most christian girls would love you for it (no pun intended)
as a christian, i'll prob wait till marraige, as tempting as it is to have sex earlier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)