no teacher:( (1 Viewer)

paki_diva

my teacher hardly comes to class...basically i have no teacher, I have 7 girls in my class and noone is interested in it. My school has spotlight physics textbooks but i've heard there r m,uch better ones. I make my own study notes but what do i do for the practicals?? What books should I buy? I am one lost soul...can someone help plzzz?

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Omg what skool do you go to?!?! I recommend talking to ur coordinator first...
A teacher who doesn't turn up 2 class is not a teacher :p
Practicals can't really be avoided... You need to do them, otherwise read a textbook...
Which one would u prefer? :)
So yeh, tryin get your teacher to be a regular... I'd say thats ur first priority!

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Ahh..thats not good. Either you go to the science head teacher and tell him/her there is no teacher, or you study like a mofo off textbooks (often in your reserve section in your library). As for the pracs, ask your science head teacher if you can do it while he/she's in the room, because having no teacher is crazy.

paki_diva

the thing is...my physics teacher, he is one of the most senior teachers in our school, he's also some head teacher. He's been at this school practically all his life and is very respected around the school. So, I'm not sure if I do complain against him anyone's even gonna listen. Plus, I've already been to the Principal to complain about some other stuff, what if she doesn't take me seriously and thinks I'm just a whinger and am never happy with anything or anyone? To make things worse, no one has ever complained against him. Maybe I'll just study like a mofo off textbooks like TimeAndTide suggested.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
that's how our teacher was term 1 and 2, i had to teach my self space and mg. There is no use having a teary about it. Use this to your advantage. TEACH YOURSELF!!!!! ^_^

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Personally i found it better when my teacher had to leave before teaching us the option topic Q2Q...it meant i didnt have to sit in class and listen to him talk and instead could do my own private work in class

FinalFantasy

HSC
paki_diva said:
the thing is...my physics teacher, he is one of the most senior teachers in our school, he's also some head teacher. He's been at this school practically all his life and is very respected around the school. So, I'm not sure if I do complain against him anyone's even gonna listen. Plus, I've already been to the Principal to complain about some other stuff, what if she doesn't take me seriously and thinks I'm just a whinger and am never happy with anything or anyone? To make things worse, no one has ever complained against him. Maybe I'll just study like a mofo off textbooks like TimeAndTide suggested.
hahaha don't worry who da teacher is.. just complain if dey do anything wrong!
if u do bad in physics then try and sue them for not having a proper teaching system(not putting a teacher there).. say u could've done well in physics and got good UAI and .... etc.. and made lots of money, den make them pay for that amount!
someone told me that someone did that kind of sueing before and got all the money that "he would've earned"

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)