Nokia 5800!!! (1 Viewer)

benv

HSC
I am getting this phone on Thursday!! Am really excited and i think this is a really awesome phone!! Supposed to be as good if not better than the Iphone except for the fact that the Iphone screen is more advanced but apart from that this phone is a killer, what do u recon?? Do you agree?? Are there other good touchscreen alternatives?? Is it overpriced at $800-$900??

3.2" nHD Touchscreen Display - 16 million colours
3.2 Megapixel camera
Dual Led Flash
8GB MicroSD (upto 16GB)
Talk time: 9 hours
Standby time: 17 days
Music Playback: 35 hours
Video Playback: 5 hours
WLAN(IEEE 802.11 b/g)
Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP stereo audio

And colour choices of Blue, Black and RED.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
I'd still go with the Iphone tbh. But this doesn't seem to bad at all; the only flaw is the 3.2 megapixel camera which isn't that great.

benv

HSC
.. it looked abit boxy.. howeveer its not that bad.. how you getting it? outright/ plan..?- by the way.. how about the omnia.. i reckon it looks pretty gud.. lol - don;t give me a lecture.. if its a crap phone... im just talkin about its lookz..
Yeh it dus look abit boxy, but still, im getting it outright but it is from a friend of mine who works with Nokia so im getting it for $500 although this is without a music license.. which i figured i dont really need as i would just put songa that I already have on the phone through bluetooth or something like that. Omnia isn't bad, but then again its samsung so.. yea i thought Nokia would be more reliable..

the only flaw is the 3.2 megapixel camera which isn't that great.
Depends how you look at it, i wouldn;t call it a flaw as such, as there is nothing wrong with a 3.2 megapixel camera which still takes very decent pictures. Um all them phones with like 5 and 8 megapixel cameras, thats just pointless in my opinion, if you want phones with that good camera's you might aswell just buy a good digital camera which does a better job still at a fraction of the cost!! Btw the Iphone only has a 2MP camera, which is not as good then as this one..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)