Nokia Ngage At Bargain Price!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya

HSC
i just read that thread on the n-gage!!!

firstly... it is most definately not bulky, secondly, i cant imagine that any of those people have EVER have touched one.. otherwise there is NO way in the world they would say such things!!!

it is so mad.... my friend has one, the loud speaker is soooooo good we turn on the radio and start dancing and shit to it!! its so mad... i hoenstly think u guys should goto the city store of MYER in sydney and try it out... if u want a portable ps1... then get this..

i know ill selll it, im just clarifying the inconcievable... noones gonna buy a fone theyve never heard of before, so im not trying to sell my phones... im just starting a discussion on the n-gage... how bout saying y u think its so crap??? im sure i can counter !!

ive got 2 n-gages to sell... they are sealed and come with tony hawks pro... if anyones intereseted give me a buz... They were a gift for me and my brother but we already have mad phones so we dunt need em...

anyway if anyones interested im looking to sell around 250(but am lenient).... its the maddest fone, mad screen bluetooth, the games are like WOW...remember this fone is sealed! never ever ever been opened before.... and if u have any problems with it... well... i have the reciept, they were bought on the 15th of may... so if anyones interested... pm me

it realyl is a good fone... i have a 3g fone so yeh, i cant give that up ahhaah

so yeh!! im advertising it on ebay later... (just waiting for my sellers code) and my mum is taking it to work to sell at her FACTORY so yeh, they wunt last long...

for those of u that dont know:
features
can play mp3s with the MMC card, which has to bought seperately... like thats normal, remember this fone was bought from domayne! so wat u get with this is perfetly legit...

anyway, plays mp3s has wap via gprs, vivid coloru screen, trully great screen... calender, comes with TONY hawks pro skater, sweet game... and can play real media video files, which u can use the provided pc suite to change formats... (thats for audio im not sure about video, but should), u can set wav/mp3/mid all this stuff as ur ring tone, the ring tones sound MAD, so so mad...

yeh MMS, oh yeh! it has THE maddest radio.. it is FULLI mad, wen u hear it in the earphones or of the loud speaker.. i swear it is so mad... its soo so sos so mad.... u can record the radio as well...

so yeh... be quick!

either pm me or post any thoughts queries here...

thank u!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)