non-award entry (1 Viewer)

HSC
^^^ HURRY UP applications need to be in before 25th....go to macq's site now and i think you can print out a application, photocopy the needed documents (hsc and UAI sheets, liscence, birth cert) get them signed by a JP tommorow and SEND STRAIGHT AWAY.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
IMPORTANT NON-AWARD DATES 2004-2005

26 November 2004: Closing date for first round of 2005 non-award applications

25 January 2005: Closing date for second round of 2005 non-award applications

11 February 2005: Final closing date for late 2005 applications (with $100 late fee). No more first semester or full-year applications will be accepted after this date

25 February 2005: First semester fees due

28 February 2005: classes commence

31 March 2005: Last date by which a first half-year or full-year unit may be discontinued without academic penalty and be eligible for refund of tuition fees.

17 June 2005: Closing date for second half-year non-award applications

15 July 2005: Closing date for late second half-year non-award applications (with $100 late fee). No more second semester applications will be accepted after this date

29 July 2005: Second semester fees due

1 August 2005: Second half year classes commence

31 August 2005: Last date by which a second half-year unit may be discontinued without academic penalty and be eligible for refund of tuition fees.
18 November 2005: Closing date for first round of 2006 non-award applications

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Cool avatar AsyLum. My Sassy Girl's an awesome movie. And frickin cheap at $15 for the dvd.

leathaface

hiphophorray123 said:
^^^ HURRY UP applications need to be in before 25th....go to macq's site now and i think you can print out a application, photocopy the needed documents (hsc and UAI sheets, liscence, birth cert) get them signed by a JP tommorow and SEND STRAIGHT AWAY.
Problem... I'm trying to enter uni with tertiary entry (TAFE Diploma)... so do I just print out my results?

Also... what's a JP?

HSC
leathaface said:
Problem... I'm trying to enter uni with tertiary entry (TAFE Diploma)... so do I just print out my results?

Also... what's a JP?

it wil tell you what to do on the application...i think just attach all verifified documents of all the claims u make 'i did hsc' 'i did tafe diploma' etc

a JP is a justice of peace....a authorised verifier of documents, just photocopy what you need and get a JP (or i think u can get a policeman) to sign them...all the info's at macq site, just hurry up!

also follow the specific instructions VERY carefully, their strict with the applications, any stuff up at all and they won't accept your application....they give specific instructions on the application form that outline EXACTLY what the JP has to write, a specific quote, address, profession, number, stamp, etc

good luck

luckyduck

is this the only uni that has the non-award thingyo?

so isnt its better to so sibt or insearch? becoz u actually get a award?

soo if u dont get the GPA then its all over.. and you just wasted your money and time?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
2.0 = pass.

If you cant pass 4 subjects in a year of your own choosing, i think uni may not exactly be for you.

luckyduck

ohhh right! i didnt noe 2.0 was jsut a pass

so let me get this straight

this non-awrd takes one year? and you do 4 subjects?... pass it all and your onto ur degree??

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
the cost is the same whether you choose to do it over 1 semester or 2 semesters. you pay for each subject.

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
luckyduck said:
how much does it cost for 6 months ?

so 4 subjects in 6 months?
depends on what units you do, ranges around 900 for the language units to about 1200 for the common law unit
notice that you can ONLY transfer into a b of arts or education or science, and then you can transfer 1 full-time semster after u finish the non-award program.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)