NON religious survey (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leishy

HSC
heya pplz 4 ma religion assesment we gotta survey ppl so plz take the time 2 fill it out for me otherwise i fail religion.. THNX! :)

Studies Of Religion Survey

Name: (Optional)

[0-15] [16-24] [25-35] [36-50] [51-73] [74-100] [100+]
Nationality:

1. Are you an Atheist, agnostic or humanist?
▪An Atheist is someone who does not believe in any transcendent being.
▪An Agnostic is someone who does not believe that there is enough evidence to prove whether a transcendent being does exist or not.
▪A Humanist is someone who has a secular approach to life, accepts human responsibility and endeavours to shape the individual, societal and global existence.

2. Why have you adopted a non religious way of life?

3. What events or people have contributed to your non religious way of life?

4. Do you think material possessions and money are important?

5. What do you believe is the role of human beings in this world?

6. How did you obtain your morals and values?

7. What do you think the meaning of life is?

8. Where do you believe you came from?

9. What do you believe happens to you when you die?

10. How do you think the world was created?

11. Do you believe you should care for the environment and why?

12. What do you believe your social responsibility is to man kind? For example how you treat others?

13. Do you believe it is important to be actively involved in your community?

Thank you for completing my survey.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Studies Of Religion Survey

Name: (Optional) Stef

[0-15] [16-24] [25-35] [36-50] [51-73] [74-100] [100+] 16 - 24

Nationality: Australian born Chinese.

1. Are you an Atheist, agnostic or humanist? Agnostic & Humanist
[
2. Why have you adopted a non religious way of life? Because I was a devout Christian and thoroughly believed the God was all-knowing, all merciful, all wise. Long story short, this contradicted EVERYTHING most religions govern as moral or as moral law. Also, the mentality that religion encourages - i'm right, you're wrong, i'm pure, you're not. you're immoral, is just intolerant. Mind you, long story short.

3. What events or people have contributed to your non religious way of life? Leaving my abusive family. And how it was somehow sinful to leave my family because they didnt wish me to. Right or wrong, some situations cannot be as black and white and so easy to just pass judgement on. I suddenly truly understood the true subjectiveness and inconsistancy of religious thought throughout society.

4. Do you think material possessions and money are important?This question is rather silly. Compared to what? It also seems to have a biased, manipulative structure to this question. Of course money is important, but not as something that sits alone in my priorities.

5. What do you believe is the role of human beings in this world? Again, this question has a very biased structure. My personal role in life is to bring meaning to others, and thus bring meaning to my own life.

6. How did you obtain your morals and values? If it hurts someone or if it puts you in a position where it hurts you, its wrong. Social activities allowed me to understand this.

7. What do you think the meaning of life is? To give meaning to others.

8. Where do you believe you came from?
My mother
9. What do you believe happens to you when you die? I don't know, and it does not matter to me, considering I have lived a life that has so far not involved hurting people unless it was to pull myself away from harm (eg leaving abusive parents) and that I have given meaning to others. If nothing happens, I am content with my life. If there is a heaven, I have done nothing that I feel a merciful God would banish me from heaven for.

10. How do you think the world was created? big bang

11. Do you believe you should care for the environment and why? yes, for the future generations, and its beauty

12. What do you believe your social responsibility is to man kind? For example how you treat others? as above.

13. Do you believe it is important to be actively involved in your community? yes, as above - its my personal meaning to life

Thank you for completing my survey.

no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)