Non-smokers: Would you date a smoker? (1 Viewer)

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
i have gone out with a smoker in the past and he quit for me and then took it back up when we broke up haha. but now i've sort of convinced myself that if people do things i don't like then i shouldn't go out with them so no i wouldn't go out with a smoker because i think it's a disgusting habit and i don't like the smell.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
soha said:
lol..thats a different attitude coming froma nonsmoker
im a smoker and i hate walkign in pubs and clubs and bars wher ei cnat breathe and my eyes sting coz the smoke
i think its should be outside ..no smoking indoors
I was at a pub yesterday before I went to the origin and as more and more people started turning up the room started getting more and more cloudy. It's part of the atmosphere.

shortie_689

HSC
waterbottle said:
i have gone out with a smoker in the past and he quit for me and then took it back up when we broke up haha. but now i've sort of convinced myself that if people do things i don't like then i shouldn't go out with them so no i wouldn't go out with a smoker because i think it's a disgusting habit and i don't like the smell.
haha my ex claimed to have taken it up again cause when i broke up with him i caused him TOOO much stress

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
soha said:
what about that add about being allowed to smoke in only one part of the pub
and how in ireland they had to get used to not smoking inside at all
and if the irish can not smoke at all im sure we can get used to just one part

off topic slightly
that commertical is gold, it made me lol, i can't wait for the new rules to be implemented, i think eventually they are going to expand to the whole club, they won't lose business.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
iambored said:
that commertical is gold, it made me lol, i can't wait for the new rules to be implemented, i think eventually they are going to expand to the whole club, they won't lose business.
i hope they do expand it

u know whats weird?
i rememebr when people used to be allowed to smoke in shopping centres
like..i would sit on the bench at the shops and the dude next to me would be having a smoke or my mum wouls sit down in the fod court and have a smoke
like wtf
i cant believe that..thats soo wrong
(hence the reason its not allowed now) but still..

SazzaPhoenix

I wouldn't not be with someone just coz they smoke, but it would definately put me off.

My buddy made her guy quit by telling him that for every cigarette he had she wouldn't talk to him for one day. He tested her and she stuck to her guns and it worked!! He's now a healthy non-smoker who is about to move in with the girl of his dreams: my buddy.

I had a previous boyfriend who smoked, he said it helped him de-stress, but he was slowly weaning himself off them coz he reckoned that being with me was making him unstressed enough that he didn't need them. He eventually totally quit, but after we broke up he turned to constant drink instead, which is just as bad.

OS

Banned
HSC
soha said:
i hope they do expand it

u know whats weird?
i rememebr when people used to be allowed to smoke in shopping centres
like..i would sit on the bench at the shops and the dude next to me would be having a smoke or my mum wouls sit down in the fod court and have a smoke
like wtf
i cant believe that..thats soo wrong
(hence the reason its not allowed now) but still..
In my local (outdoor) mall there is heaps of smoking... especially in the nice sunny fountain part. It sucks. Ppl aren't meant to smoke but they do.

overthaedge

HSC
all my ex's have been smokers, either socially or more consistently. Personally i reckon smoking is just part of an individuals exterior, like a bad habit. Theres just so much more to a person than whether or not they smoke. Theres no way I'd cross a person off as a "potential" for something more if they smoked.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
n

o

if a chic smokes she becomes 100% less attractive instantly in my eyes, and as such i would not date her.

personal experience, its crap, completely and utterly and i dont even like being around smokers anymore. for one thing it dulls the senses, and i like my senses.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i'd prefer not to date smokers.. but what the hell. you like/date someone even with all their flaws. there's worse attributes than smoking.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
im dating someone who is a smoker at the moment... i dont like it and he knows it... but i got over it... i dont kiss straight after he has smoked... it grosses me out... but he generally doesnt smell of smoke so thats a plus

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
although i definitely prefer non-smokers to smokers, i find the scent of cigarettes mixed with cologne somewhat appealing.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i rememebr in year 9 my friend dated a guy only because he smoked and she would bumb off him and hed buy her smokes

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
i rememebr in year 9 my friend dated a guy only because he smoked and she would bumb off him and hed buy her smokes
Yeah, it's a win-win relationship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)