Non-white races: Do you often have to deal with latent racism? (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Wites r discrimin8 against all time m8 :(
I can get no job, dey go 2 dem curries bro

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol @ this thread

fat azn girl gets teased by some white girls

vendetta 4 lyf

CecilyMare

HSC
a lot of young people are jokingly racist.

I make quite a lot of racist jokes but i'm really mocking the whole stupid idea of racism, not the people of that particular race themselves.

Might some people take it the wrong way? Sure.

They should harden the fuck up and stop worrying that their precious feelings might be hurt by the words of strangers.
yeah maybe its not your race, maybe its your yellow skin, slope head, slit eyes and tiny vagina
i know right? Racist jokes are the shit and especially this one, this is such a fucking hilarious joke, racist jokes like these should be like on igoogle homepage man

IT'S SO FUNNY I'M HAVING A LAUGHING FIT

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
i know right? Racist jokes are the shit and especially this one, this is such a fucking hilarious joke, racist jokes like these should be like on igoogle homepage man

IT'S SO FUNNY I'M HAVING A LAUGHING FIT
i thought everyone had this

redmayne

HSC
David Spade, you're a joke mate. Racism against us whites is a non-issue. We've been the dominant race on the earth for hundreds of years, and haven't faced a fraction of the discrimination and hardship many races have. As far as I'm concerned, the use of the "racism against whites" card is just the new defense of racists. "Oh no, they're on to me and my fucked up ways, I better start fighting fire with fire."

Do you think that "abo" would have been so resentful towards you if his entire culture and ancestors weren't screwed over by our arrival? Oh no, he threatened to cut you! Get real motherfucker. There's been a genocide of his people going on for 200 years. If he has a shit socioeconomic status (the reason he could've turned to vice etc) it's because he's been shut out of education, health care, the mainstream.

Regardless, racism towards whites is merely a product of our racism towards other races. Racism breeds racism. Theirs is in defense, ours is just in pure ignorance.

Having said all that, you should realise "race" as we know it - a biological difference - is actually an illusion. We all originated in the same place, from the same genetics, the same tribes. We're all people. Genetic differences between races are the same as the differences two people, even of the same race, might have from one another. Short vs. tall, blond vs. red, blue eyes vs. green. Except they've developed en masse because of the lifestyles and environments of certain peoples around the world. And somehow over the years, fucktards have decided that these differences warrant a social construction, a perception of some as "inferior". It's mindbogglingly stupid, it really is.

Here's the modern cycle of Western racism:

Whites take over world, conquering other cultures --> Whites evelop bizarre notion that they (other races) are inferior --> Non-whites are alienated, develop socioeconomic disadvantage --> Justifiably develop resentment towards oppressors --> Because of their SES and resentment they can turn to crime and animosity --> David Spade sees this, and in his ignorance continues the cycle by vilifying them.

Last edited:

fliick

HSC
N/A
A lot of young people are jokingly racist.

I make quite a lot of racist jokes but I'm really mocking the whole stupid idea of racism, not the people of that particular race themselves.
I hate the tweens who call eachother slut and skank and whore, as if they're pet names. Especially this one who decided it was funny to call me a nigga (I'm pasty). She then consequently became embarrassed enough to leg it when she realised I was talking to a black friend.

Racist jokes are funny because they are taking the piss. They only effect the people who're embarrassed lol.

Last edited:

redmayne

HSC
Racist jokes are funny because they are taking the piss. They only effect the people who're embarrassed lol.
Some of them are. I often have a laugh at them.

But not the ones like some douche just posted on here.

They're just filthy.

They compare African American babies to shit. Portray them as worse than dog's balls. That's only funny to people who are actually nastily racist, who consider non-whites subhuman.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
David Spade, you're a joke mate. Racism against us whites is a non-issue. We've been the dominant race on the earth for hundreds of years, and haven't faced a fraction of the discrimination and hardship many races have. As far as I'm concerned, the use of the "racism against whites" card is just the new defense of racists. "Oh no, they're on to me and my fucked up ways, I better start fighting fire with fire."
You are doing exactly what white racists do. Just because people with the same coloured skin as you tend on average to be richer or historically more powerful doesn't help some poor white person who is actually victimized.

Do you think that "abo" would have been so resentful towards you if his entire culture and ancestors weren't screwed over by our arrival?
We are not responsible for the actions of our ancestors. You can't lump the actions of one race all together and blame everyone in that race for one thing, because that's racism you idiot.

Oh no, he threatened to cut you! Get real motherfucker. There's been a genocide of his people going on for 200 years. If he has a shit socioeconomic status (the reason he could've turned to vice etc) it's because he's been shut out of education, health care, the mainstream.
So maybe it's not the aboriginal's fault he is racist, just like it might not be some white person's fault that they are raised to be racist by poorly educated parents. So what? It's still racism which is all he ever claimed.

Regardless, racism towards whites is merely a product of our racism towards other races. Racism breeds racism. Theirs is in defense, ours is just in pure ignorance.
Not true at all. Racism has been around in almost every culture ever since the oldest recorded history.

Having said all that, you should realise "race" as we know it - a biological difference - is actually an illusion. We all originated in the same place, from the same genetics, the same tribes. We're all people. Genetic differences between races are the same as the differences two people, even of the same race, might have from one another. Short vs. tall, blond vs. red, blue eyes vs. green. Except they've developed en masse because of the lifestyles and environments of certain peoples around the world. And somehow over the years, fucktards have decided that these differences warrant a social construction, a perception of some as "inferior". It's mindbogglingly stupid, it really is.
Exactly, the whole concept of race is stupid anyway.

But then you go on to talk about WHITES as a race, and all the terrible things WHITES have done.

WTF is wrong with you?

Last edited:

fliick

HSC
N/A
Some of them are. I often have a laugh at them.

But not the ones like some douche just posted on here.

They're just filthy.

They compare African American babies to shit. Portray them as worse than dog's balls. That's only funny to people who are actually nastily racist, who consider non-whites subhuman.
There's a line between joking about looks/mannerisms of a race and then saying something out of a neo-nazi testament.
The very same filth probably torture animals, bash around women and hurt kids.
On another note, fuck skinheads and all who regard their reason with any respect. 'Blood and honour' what a joke.

redmayne

HSC
You are doing exactly what white racists do. Just because people with the same coloured skin as you tend on average to be richer or historically more powerful doesn't help some poor white person who is actually victimized.
If you think the incidence of "poor white people" being victimised is as high or disturbing as those of other ethnicities, then you're deluded.

We are not responsible for the actions of our ancestors. You can't lump the actions of one race all together and blame everyone in that race for one thing, because that's racism you idiot.
So who's supposed to fix the situation our ancestors left behind? Do we just leave the Aborigines, with the irreversible damage to their culture? You're wrong, we are responsible for solving the problems our ancestors created. It's our moral obligation. Just like if a member of your family punches someone in the head and smashes their window and then runs away, you can apologise and pay for the damage. Sure, you're not responsible for his actions, but you'd be a fair prick not to help fix it all.

So maybe it's not the aboriginal's fault he is racist, just like it might not be some white person's fault that they are raised to be racist by poorly educated parents. So what? It's still racism which is all he ever claimed.
I doubt something of that intellectual complexity goes through his mind when he bags out Aborigines. It's more just "fucking nigger".

Not true at all. Racism has been around in almost every culture ever since the oldest recorded history.
Yeah, well if you pay attention, I'm talking about Western/European racism. Obviously racism is somewhat universal, but I'm talking about the racism I see in my context.

Exactly, the whole concept of race is stupid anyway.

But then you go on to talk about WHITES as a race, and all the terrible things WHITES have done.

WTF is wrong with you?
Um, you've just done it as well, you knob.

Because I'm arguing with a group that subscribes to this social construction, and there are negative results from it in society today. So it's important to use that idea in the argument. I don't believe there is any real genetic difference between "races", but others obviously do, so I'm gonna speak in terms they can understand.

Comprehend that can we?

bio_nut

HSC
Yep, the system has done a fantastic job of breeding white guilt into this individual.

No, we are NOT responsible for what our ancestors did (most of mine were still in Europe anyway). That's just stupid.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
If you think the incidence of "poor white people" being victimised is as high or disturbing as those of other ethnicities, then you're deluded.
The rates are higher for non whites, but you said in the post I was replying to: "Racism against us whites is a non-issue."
Now you're backtracking, it is still an issue for some people.

So who's supposed to fix the situation our ancestors left behind? Do we just leave the Aborigines, with the irreversible damage to their culture?
Irrelevant to the topic of racism. It doesn't change the fact that some Aboriginies are racist towards whites.

You're wrong, we are responsible for solving the problems our ancestors created. It's our moral obligation. Just like if a member of your family punches someone in the head and smashes their window and then runs away, you can apologise and pay for the damage. Sure, you're not responsible for his actions, but you'd be a fair prick not to help fix it all.
Why should I help because someone in my family does something wrong. I don't accept that for a moment, its not recognised by the legal system or even generally. Its also a weak analogy because a family member who you may live with today is very, very different from a distant relative you never even knew.

Also like many Australians my family immigrated to this country quite recently. My ancestors were in Europe when all this stuff was happening to the abbos.

Yeah, well if you pay attention, I'm talking about Western/European racism. Obviously racism is somewhat universal, but I'm talking about the racism I see in my context.
I was paying attention to what you said.

IT'S ALL THERE BLACK AND WHITE, CLEAR AS CRYSTAL.

You said "racism towards whites is merely a product of our racism towards other races." This is provably untrue. How can you even presume to know all the possible causes of racism.

Um, you've just done it as well, you knob.
I did not make any sweeping generalizations about any particular race like you did. Point out where I did.

redmayne

HSC
The rates are higher for non whites, but you said in the post I was replying to: "Racism against us whites is a non-issue."
Now you're backtracking, it is still an issue for some people.
No, I'm not. I still regard it as a non-issue. It's so negligible, so insignificant, that I regard it as a non-issue.

Irrelevant to the topic of racism. It doesn't change the fact that some Aboriginies are racist towards whites.
Irrelevant? Even though it's a direct result of racism? Okay, there's racism towards whites from Aborigines. Granted, now please, tell me what that's doing to our standard of living, our quality of life. The unemployment rate with Aborigines is about 35%, ours about 5%. They die 17 years earlier. More likely to be imprisoned than go to university. And countless other figures that illustrate their disadvantage, which is a result of white racism. Give me some equally devastating statistics about the implications of Aboriginal racism on white people in the big picture. Go on.

Why should I help because someone in my family does something wrong. I don't accept that for a moment, its not recognised by the legal system or even generally. Its also a weak analogy because a family member who you may live with today is very, very different from a distant relative you never even knew.
Well if morals aren't recognised by the legal system then I suppose we shouldn't pay any attention to them.

Also like many Australians my family immigrated to this country quite recently. My ancestors were in Europe when all this stuff was happening to the abbos.
Um, you're in Australia right now, unless I'm sorely mistaken. And all "this stuff" is still happening to the "abbos".

I was paying attention to what you said.

IT'S ALL THERE BLACK AND WHITE, CLEAR AS CRYSTAL.

You said "racism towards whites is merely a product of our racism towards other races." This is provably untrue. How can you even presume to know all the possible causes of racism.
I'm sorry if I implied that this was the only cause, or that I knew all the causes. I don't. But it's certainly a significant one.

I did not make any sweeping generalizations about any particular race like you did. Point out where I did.
You accused me of being hypocritical in my approach to the concept of race; as I criticised it then also used it. I told you why I did this, and acknowledge you also did it. In referring to "races" doing things, you did it. We were doing exactly the same thing.

bio_nut

HSC
You are an idiot.

You cannot claim that racism is the cause of all Aboriginal problems. That's just stupid. There are so many support systems, scholarships, welfare benefits... There comes a time when people have to take responsibility for themselves. They have plenty of support, now the ball is in their court.

Also, it doesn't make sense you first claiming we have to make up for our ancestors mistakes, then say it doesn't matter that our ancestors weren't involved as we are Australians now. Am I responsible for the PAST treatment of American Indians if I become an American citizen?

Plus, taking responsibility for something a long lost relative of yours might has have done, who IS NOT YOU PERSONALLY has NOTHING to do with morals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)