Non-white races: Do you often have to deal with latent racism? (1 Viewer)

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
No, I'm not. I still regard it as a non-issue. It's so negligible, so insignificant, that I regard it as a non-issue.
Dude, just admit you were wrong and said something stupid. I do it all the time.

You even admit later in the same post: "Okay, there's racism towards whites from Aborigines."

If you were the victim I'm sure you wouldn't consider it insignificant. If you were running a school, or a business and there was very small amount of racism in the organization, would you dismiss it as insignificant?

Irrelevant? Even though it's a direct result of racism? Okay, there's racism towards whites from Aborigines. Granted, now please, tell me what that's doing to our standard of living, our quality of life. The unemployment rate with Aborigines is about 35%, ours about 5%. They die 17 years earlier. More likely to be imprisoned than go to university. And countless other figures that illustrate their disadvantage, which is a result of white racism. Give me some equally devastating statistics about the implications of Aboriginal racism on white people in the big picture. Go on.
I admitted right from the beginning that: "The rates (of racial victimization) are higher for non whites."

Stop changing your argument around and making me repeat myself and just admit you made stupid post.

Well if morals aren't recognised by the legal system then I suppose we shouldn't pay any attention to them.
I don't think its widely recognized that if someone in your family does damage, you are on the hook for the damage. How does this even work? Who is responsible? If I do damage as an adult are my parents morally obligated to pay the victim; what about my siblings, or my grandparents, or aunts? This is the first I have heard of this so called moral. The generally acceptable moral principle is that people are responsible for their own actions.

You also conveniently didn't quote the rest of that post about how weak the analogy is anyway. You have also provided no justification for why such a moral would make any sense.

Um, you're in Australia right now, unless I'm sorely mistaken. And all "this stuff" is still happening to the "abbos".
What stuff? What is happening now that I am responsible for? Why should I be responsible for the actions of the government anyway, especially since I am against the government.

Are Germans responsible for what their government did, are Americans personally responsible for the harm their government is doing in the middle east?

You accused me of being hypocritical in my approach to the concept of race; as I criticised it then also used it. I told you why I did this, and acknowledge you also did it. In referring to "races" doing things, you did it. We were doing exactly the same thing.
WRONG. We both used the words "whites," there is nothing wrong with that, its just pragmatic.

You made generalizations about whites as a race saying they are responsible for all this bad stuff. I made no such generalization about any race because I believe such generalizations to be foolish.

I did not make a single generalization about any race, I referred some individuals who happen to be aboriginals being racist to some people who happen to be white. I never referred to either of these groups collectively as all behaving in a particular way.

Last edited:

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
eh.
not many times.

usually at the cinemas, im with a.. distinguished group of friends.
not a good idea to mess with them.

unless i'm on a date.
hmmm...

will-anal

Banned
HSC
A lot of young people are jokingly racist.

I make quite a lot of racist jokes but I'm really mocking the whole stupid idea of racism, not the people of that particular race themselves.

Might some people take it the wrong way? Sure.

THEY SHOULD HARDEN THE FUCK UP AND STOP WORRYING THAT THEIR PRECIOUS FEELINGS MIGHT BE HURT BY THE WORDS OF STRANGERS.
This is me.

Except I really do hate abos.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
David Spade, you're a joke mate. Racism against us whites is a non-issue. We've been the dominant race on the earth for hundreds of years, and haven't faced a fraction of the discrimination and hardship many races have. As far as I'm concerned, the use of the "racism against whites" card is just the new defense of racists. "Oh no, they're on to me and my fucked up ways, I better start fighting fire with fire."

Do you think that "abo" would have been so resentful towards you if his entire culture and ancestors weren't screwed over by our arrival? Oh no, he threatened to cut you! Get real motherfucker. There's been a genocide of his people going on for 200 years. If he has a shit socioeconomic status (the reason he could've turned to vice etc) it's because he's been shut out of education, health care, the mainstream.

Regardless, racism towards whites is merely a product of our racism towards other races. Racism breeds racism. Theirs is in defense, ours is just in pure ignorance.

Having said all that, you should realise "race" as we know it - a biological difference - is actually an illusion. We all originated in the same place, from the same genetics, the same tribes. We're all people. Genetic differences between races are the same as the differences two people, even of the same race, might have from one another. Short vs. tall, blond vs. red, blue eyes vs. green. Except they've developed en masse because of the lifestyles and environments of certain peoples around the world. And somehow over the years, fucktards have decided that these differences warrant a social construction, a perception of some as "inferior". It's mindbogglingly stupid, it really is.

Here's the modern cycle of Western racism:

Whites take over world, conquering other cultures --> Whites evelop bizarre notion that they (other races) are inferior --> Non-whites are alienated, develop socioeconomic disadvantage --> Justifiably develop resentment towards oppressors --> Because of their SES and resentment they can turn to crime and animosity --> David Spade sees this, and in his ignorance continues the cycle by vilifying them.

dont ya think thats saying something

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
half the people that are racist online whether they are joking or not would get their heads kicked if they were to say it in person.

except those crazy fuckers on that neo-nazi website

HSC
N/A
Every race deserves to be hated equally.
No exceptions.

why would you hate someone on the basis of their race..?

Are you trying to fill a qouta of one hundred bigot based comments a week or something?

HSC
N/A
I consider curries to be the most racist people on earth. Racist towards Asians....ie curries think they are superior to Asians.....racist to whites....those fucking whites took over our land;fuck them....racist towards blacks.....they are darker than us and cant be seen at night.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
thats what iv been saying!

everyone is racist!

if i walked through a abo community i would be called a white dog

if i walked through lakemba i would be called an christian dog

if i went to china they would be like lol look how big his eyes are

get over it you fucken naive faggots

HSC
N/A
thats what iv been saying!

everyone is racist!

if i walked through a abo community i would be called a white dog

if i walked through lakemba i would be called an christian dog

if i went to china they would be like lol look how big his eyes are

get over it you fucken naive faggots
hahaha c'mon...

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
i dont know im making stuff up to make myself seem less racist
i dont know what lebs say, they dont say it to me because i will end them

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I consider curries to be the most racist people on earth. Racist towards Asians....ie curries think they are superior to Asians.....racist to whites....those fucking whites took over our land;fuck them....racist towards blacks.....they are darker than us and cant be seen at night.
haha. have you seen that picture of the indian PM next to Obama? He fades in with the black background. ololo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)