• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Noob Question/Thread (1 Viewer)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
depends on the unit..
most of mine last year were around $30...

HSC
N/A
Lovely. There wouldn't be a place online where I could check out exact prices, now is there? (Dad may not be able to come pay in person so he wants to just send me there with a cheque - downside is that I have to know EXACTLY how much everything is going to end up being)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
uh, some of the units list the course notes on the coop shop... if not, then you won't be able to find the price till you get to the shop.......

X

xeuyrawp

glitterfairy said:
Lovely. There wouldn't be a place online where I could check out exact prices, now is there? (Dad may not be able to come pay in person so he wants to just send me there with a cheque - downside is that I have to know EXACTLY how much everything is going to end up being)
why doesn't he let you write the value of the cheque in when you know it? With "no more than X dollars"

HSC
N/A
Because he'll write the cheque the day before :) And haha, he's too chicken to give me a blank cheque, although I can understand why :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Philomena_86 said:
hey with textbooks the only ones u need are the ones that say texts ay cose i ahve a whole heap of recomended do i bother??
dont bother. remember them icase you decide later you feel like getting or reading them

yes as said the prices are on the co op site, clic,k on the book title and they give info about the edition and also the discounter member's price

HSC
N/A
OK! New question.

I'm just having a little difficulty finding the exact place to change my timetable... any pointers?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
https://student1.mq.edu.au/default.asp

For all timetable needs.

Or if you're first year, its the place where you went to put your original timetable into the computers and where there was the room full of academic advisors, if thats what you were asking. Its called E7B.

HSC
N/A
Thanks asylum :D You're a champ

*later*

OH NO! None of my passwords are working :'( Will have to check with IT help tommorrow...

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, happens to the best of us dear, hope they link it to the portal soon, or is that online units.

HSC
N/A
Question:

I have to go to a marketing lecture --> scheduled for friday, but I want to change it to the wednesday one (only other one). Both classes are absolutely full... but can I just "go" to the Wednesday one anyway?

I got one of those "here is a letter proving you are enrolled in this class", but they didn't ask to see it last time so I'm hoping they don't regularly check so I can sneak into the wednesday one...

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Lectures they usually dont care, although im not sure with marketing.

TUtorials though you have to.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
anyone else get a letter about a family orientation day? hmm how random
after finding out the only day i have to go to this uni is the 2nd of april.. i prefer to stay away :) hehehehe
anyway back to my croatian assignment which i have to mail on thursday blah..

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
glitterfaiy,
from about next week, you will see lecture numbers reducing quite dramatically.

i'd say this would be the case for marketing, from what i have heard from people, so i'd say just go.

econ110 made a huge fuss about this last year, but never ended up checking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)