Noosa for schoolies (1 Viewer)

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
i just want to know who is going, me n my mates are goin so far thats 4 ppl i know are goin for sure :p

and if there is any one who has gone to noosa for schoolies.. feedback would be great!

lilvampiress

HSC
I'm going with 4 of my mates... Woo!!

I'd probably like some feedback about Noosa, I tried to organise for all of my group of friends to go but they just complained and whinged, so of they want to find somewhere thats going to take them, good luck with that... they're hopeless at organiseing

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Noosa is great for schoolies. You will probably find yourself heading to Mooloolaba a few nights because that's where the larger gathering of schoolies are on the sunshine coast. Have you been to Noosa before? Fishing is great there also.

lilvampiress

HSC
Yeah we were planning on heading over to Mooloolaba or something for a while, we thought we'll be able to find heaps of stuff to do during the week we're there.

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
well so far its 8.. lol jkz jkz, i hear alot about mad beach partys so what ever i dont care me and my boys are def goin.

its gonna be bloody awesome. gotta book it soon tho.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
4 friends and I are going up there.
Awesome that more people are going. :D
week 2

Last edited:

lilsnoopy76

HSC
me an 13 other girls are goin up second week haha should be fun i heard froom friends who went last year

evilmonkii

HSC
me and my boyfriend and 5 of my other friends are going. lol my boyfriend and i are renting a house. hope there are good clubs there!

PuGGer

HSC
We've got an apartment up there so I'll either be going there or Singapore. I heard there are some pretty wild parties in Singapore.

..:p

sofinia

Old Gregg
HSC
YEAH!!! We're going to Noosa too, 12 of us in the first week...CAN'T WAIT!!!!!:)

tonyb1989

HSC
yea, me and 14 other mates from school are heading up to noosa! sounds like it'll be heaps of fun! see you all up there!
Anthony :)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Wow you people are going in huge groups, there's just 5 of us in the second week.

jadems

HSC
Im going to noosa for schoolies!
with like 9 of my mates
its guna be mad, i cannot wait woooooo

PaternalNinja

HSC
I know me, 5 other guys and 6 girls are going first week.

BTW Sofinia sound like a huuuge n00b :rofl: ...want a teatowel?

justCARLA

HSC
my boyfriend and i are going on a holiday to noosa the 1st week of dec so i suppose its during schoolies (3rd week)

heaps of ppl from my school are going to noosa.... they have apartments in hastings street and my boyfriend and i are staying at the sheraton.. fun fun fun

Russdog

russell
HSC
tonyb1989 said:
yea, me and 14 other mates from school are heading up to noosa! sounds like it'll be heaps of fun! see you all up there!
dude I think you goto my school.

14 people.. holy shit. is that like your wholeee B Block crew? holy shit. as if goto schoolies with the whole same group of people you've hung out with since year 7. especially the same chicks. it'd just be gay. and it'd just defeat the whole purpose of schoolies.

Last edited:

nonsense

HSC
yeah thinkin bout headin to Noosa for schoolies in 2nd week. didnt think many people go there, but i have been proven wrong lol... i usually go everyear on holidays and it is such a fukin beautiful place. got some connections 2 so can get cheap accomodation lol. should be a group of like 8 of us in 2nd week... anyone else goin wanna meet up and get BLIND, take theyr pants off, maybe start a fire in someones kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holla!!!! HAHAHA
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonyb1989

HSC
Russdog said:
dude I think you goto my school.

14 people.. holy shit. is that like your wholeee B Block crew? holy shit. as if goto schoolies with the whole same group of people you've hung out with since year 7. especially the same chicks. it'd just be gay. and it'd just defeat the whole purpose of schoolies.

heck yea big sean!!
its actually about half, but whos counting!
other people are going to coffs harbour?? and the others are.. doing their own thing i think. but its gonna be heaps of fun!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)