Noosa For Schoolies (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
if i went to noosa moolabar i could stay for free at my cusins hotel its mad his parents own the management rights

Fuzznutt

Sheep Dog
HSC
Going 15-19

Way better than Surfers, Have already been there like 10 times, never been to Noosa, better beach, not as full on!!! GOOD LUCK Y12 2004!!!!

mandi_pie

I'm going to Noosa from the 4th Dec to 11th... its gonna be soooo much fun!! Gold Coast is too over-rated..

Dominic

HSC
N/A
If you are going to Noosa for Schoolies and want to go fishing, walk out to the spit there is a great sand bar there. Rolling Rock is the nightclub, there is also one at the top of the hill between Noosa heads and Noosa junction I think it's called the Reef. Anyway great place for a party is the lookout at the top of the hill. Long walk if you don't have a car but very well worth it - awesome views.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
there are a couple of other bars

New York bar is next to Rolling Rock (in Noosa heads)

Koala Bar is up the hill just past Reef Bar

Check out the backpackers place, Halse Lodge, that's a fucking sick place to have a few beverages in the evening! The surf club will have a couple of karaoke nights as well and that's a good option when you're on the piss too (it's packed with schoolies)

I went there last year. If you go with a good group of people (or meet a good group up there) you'll have a fucking great time. The only negative is that the place doesn't really cater for under-agers, but there's a free shuttle bus that takes people into Mooloolaba (which has underage events, but they're shit, no drinking).

Hotguy007

HSC
N/A
Chicks

Yeah noosa would be good ay heaps of hot chicks to tune. Im just gonna take heaps of heroin up and get loaded then go swimming at night, any chicks want to join me? ;)

Bboy_skidz

1337 h4x0r
HSC
woohoo noosa!!! me and eight of my mates scored a sick pad for 120 bucks each for ten days. 3 of us are gonna take a week to get up there and go to all the mad secret surf spots on the way. take a tent, sleep on the road side (shhh!) and eat sausages and eggs the whole way. we are going to be there from the 1st to the 10th of december. and of course there will be lots of beach parties.... our house just happens to be right on the beach... dead set mad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)