• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Normanhurst Boys High Entrance Test 2024 (selective Transfer) (1 Viewer)

ScorpionAU

HSC
Hi all,
I am considering in applying for Normanhurst boys high school (selective Transfer Year 8 to Year 9) in 2024. I have a few questions about the test.

(1) Type of test: HAST or Edutest ?
(2) Literacy test: multiple choice questions or short answer questions?
(3) Any writing test? type of test?
(4) Any other experience to share?

thank you.

Deem_Skills

HSC
1) when i did my test for y11 it was not hast or edutest and they had a math and eng section. I think y9 transfer test also follows this.
2) english section had short answer
3) english also had a creative piece
4) i think y8 --> 9 is much harder than getting a y11 spot because they accept a limited amount of ppl for junior years so dont get discouraged just sweat y10

ScorpionAU

HSC
1) when i did my test for y11 it was not hast or edutest and they had a math and eng section. I think y9 transfer test also follows this.
4) i think y8 --> 9 is much harder than getting a y11 spot because they accept a limited amount of ppl for junior years so dont get discouraged just sweat y10
Much thanks for your information mate

Alpcufd

HSC
Do you still remember the english test format for the short answer questions? I'm applying for year 11 this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)