Normanhurst Interview (1 Viewer)

Minari243

HSC
Do you know when Penrith is releasing their results for an interview?
You’re applying for yr 10 right? My friend last year who got into Penrith had her interview at around 10th October (cant remember exact date but it was around that)

Minari243

HSC
I am wondering about the same thing also
Ah, don't know exactly, but a lot of my friends are talking about it coming this week. A lot of them have connections to students in Girra so I'm assuming the Girra students asked the teachers and stuff for it and thats how they know.

golden-touch

HSC
If anyone hears anything about Normo or Baulko, please post on the thread then :) Thanks

mokaz05

HSC
Hello, does anybody know approximately how many spaces there are within Penrith High School's 2019 - Year 9 (Year 10 class next year) as I have applied for the school and I have heard from some people that around 10 students have left the school.

golden-touch

HSC
Has anyone heard anything from Normo? Please post on thread if you have any info

golden-touch

HSC
Has anyone heard anything from Normo? Please post on thread if you have any info

mokaz05

HSC
Hi I know this is a late reply, but Normanhurst has already sent the outcome letters about one week ago. I received my letter with the outcome last week in the mail.

Tribunal

HSC
Hi I know this is a late reply, but Normanhurst has already sent the outcome letters about one week ago. I received my letter with the outcome last week in the mail.
Did you get in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)