North and South (1 Viewer)

Skitten

HSC
Hi

I have been trying to read north and south these holidays and in doing so have suprised myself by finding a novel that i hate more than Emma. (another novel i struggled to read these holidays).

Anyway, my point is, if anyone has any notes on North and South that they are willing to share (i promise i wont copy them), i would just like to have an understanding of where the study of this book is going before my mext ee1 class in week 2.

If you would be so kind, my email address is christinedrewitt@hotmail.com

Thank you

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
Yeah, i was ment to read it aswell - I'm about halfway through now, and it is starting to get a little more compelling, but i can definatly see where you are coming from.

There is a BBC mini-series though, which might be helpful. I haven't watched it yet, as I thought it would probably be better to read the book first.

hope that helps,
Jeff

EDIT: Do you realise that that a thread almost identical to this one exists from December? http://community.boredofstudies.org/328/module-b-texts-ways-thinking/56909/north-south-notes.html

Usually best to search the forums, or at least scroll down the page before starting a new thread :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)