NORTH SHORE tutor - Physics/Economics/2,3,4u maths (1 Viewer)

poisonives

coolest member
HSC
Hey everyone,

I completed my HSC at Abbotsleigh (school ranked 22nd last year) about a month ago now and have decided to offer my tutoring services to all of you.

I can cater to Year 11 and 12 students in Physics & Economics, and Years 7 to 12 in Mathematics (2u, 3u, 4u). I live in Wahroonga but I am able to travel around the North Shore & up to Beecroft.

If you are in Sydney the summer holidays is a great time to get ahead of your peers with a few tutoring sessions.

What I can offer you:

Physics (+ Quanta to Quarks)
I came 1st overall in this subject. I found that the HSC Physics Course, while it contains some calculations & problem solving (e.g. projectiles, relativity) is largely about developing model answers to 4-8 mark questions that are quite predictable & appear often in exams. I have developed such model answers with marking guidelines that I can share with you as well as a variety (+30) of trial papers & assessment exams. I also have extensive notes on all topics which have been edited and re-edited by myself which focuses on exactly what is needed -nothing more or less.

Economics
I came 2nd overall and found that essay technique is critical to success in this subject - throughout this year, I never wrote an essay/research paper that was marked below 90% so I know exactly what it takes to push a 15-16-17 into a high level response. Furthermore, I have developed detailed but easy-to-read notes on ALL topics that will complement the textbook as well as a booklet of typical exam questions & model answers that have often appeared in trial or HSC exams.

Maths (2u, 3u, 4u)
I ranked 7th and 8th in 3u and 4u respectively (a very competitive field, I can assure you) In Maths, I can develop a program catered to your needs and focus on strengthening your areas of weakness. I can teach & re-teach topics, help you with homework, familiarise you with typical exam questions and I can provide you with a variety of resources (including countless trial exam papers).

Write back or PM me :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)