North Shore (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
North Shore was a prime-time soap opera that aired on Fox every Monday at 8 p.m. EST (7 p.m. CST) for seven months in 2004 and 2005. It centered around the staff and guests of the fictional Grand Waimea Hotel and Resort (actually the real-life Turtle Bay Resort located near Kahuku, O'ahu) on a "north shore" in Hawai'i.

From Fox's Web site:

Intrigue abounds at the Grand Waimea Hotel, an exclusive Hawaiian escape for the wealthy, powerful and beautiful. Hawaiian native Jason Matthews runs the hotel and makes sure every guest gets everything they need. But when former flame Nicole Booth arrives as the hotel's new Director of Guest Relations, Jason's world is turned upside down. But Grand Waimea owner, Vincent Colville, is staying on top of him to make sure his past with Nicole won't affect their work life.

North Shore premiered on June 14, 2004 with 13-episode commitment from Fox. The show was cancelled in March 2005 after a 21-episode, single-season run.

From Wikipedia

This is the show the Delta Goodrem guest starred in. It starts airing today on channel 7 at 3pm.

I'm bored so I'll guess I'll be watching. I really want to know how bad it is.

persephone

HSC
Interesting turn of phrase.

It's like it tried to be Las Vegas. But it wasn't. It has bad acting and B-grade actors. I recognised Corey Sevier (Gabriel, the lifeguard) from that kid show on ABC called 2030CE. That was my only highlight. That and the car. And they played Incubus somewhere in there.

amb89

HSC
Quite a bad show. I agree about how it tried to be Las Vegas but failed, I said the exact same thing to my sister.

s2indie

HSC
That's why the show died.
I'm surprised they're showing it here.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i watched north shore from the beginning and to the end, i actually thought it was quite good, was surprised when my sis said it was on tv in aus.

HSC
there's another show about to start on channel nine which is completely coping las vegas. i think its british and is set in a hotel. it will bomb.

"Chubby"

HSC
hi i know this thread is quite old , but im curious to know who u guys like better. Jason and Nicole or Jason and Tessa? I go for Jason and Nicole.

Last edited:

katy-g

HSC
Oh i am a sucker for this show!!!

I think Jason and Nicole... but i HATE the idea of Tessa and Frankie.

Jason Momoa is soooo hot... And having his character shack up with Tessa is just not right.

Im loving that Shannen Doherty is on there now... but shes soooo 'Prue' like...

unistudent

HSC
jason and nicole.

frankie is way too cool for tessa. and chris and mj never seemed right for eachother from the start. they never trust eachother ahah

katy-g

HSC
I feel sorry for MJ... she means well... Shes just got a bad case of bad luck...

Did anyone catch todays episode? I missed it cos i had to work...

How did Nicole react to Jasons "I love you too Tessa" thing?

"Chubby"

HSC
katy-g said:
I feel sorry for MJ... she means well... Shes just got a bad case of bad luck...

Did anyone catch todays episode? I missed it cos i had to work...

How did Nicole react to Jasons "I love you too Tessa" thing?

i'll try and give u a summary of today. Ummm.. started off with jason looking for nicole and he thought he was at Mj's so he ran into the house? and kept banging on the bathroom door thinking it was nicole and said something along the lines of im sorry, i did not mean to say i love u tessa and blan. Then the door swung opened and it was tessa and she said something like o how sweet u said u loved me or did u say u loved me how sweet and she said but im involved with somebody else now. Jason found nic at the hotel and they talked and jason said he was drunk and nic replied that's when the truth comes out. Later Nic and Tes bumped into each other and said that something like how men say stuff weirdly in their sleep.

A guy come into the hotel and asks nic to cook with him and whilst they do that, he tried to kiss nic but she refused (thankly...lol)

MJ's dad was back and he promised her he was good and needed a job. Frankie hired him as a bartender but he never showed up for his first shift. Mj ran back to her place and realised her safe had been opened. No suprises for guessing what happened there.

Tessa cooked Frankie dinner and when tessa asked if he liked the meat he politely refused and she said she wanted everything to be perfect. Somehow, the were making out afterwards until MJ walked in on them. Frankie said stop and said she wanted to wait and he respected that(i can't remember what tessa said in response) awww... what a gentlemen he is. Lol

Vincent and Json chat about jason's problems and vincent suggested that he make it official that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her.

The guy (dunno his name) and nic goes to the markets and they awkwardly bumps into jas. He tells her that she has something important to say to her tomorrow.

That day comes and they're standing on jason's rock or something. Then he proposes. After a awkward silence nic says she can't then jas walks away and said cya at work. LOL

Back at the hotel, nic goes up to jas and he says that i can't belive the stupid tessa thing is going to be over for us. The Nic said something that she realised the rock is he's dream not ours and she is not sure what she really wants/dreams of anymore. But she still said I still love u jason. Pheew....LOL

umm..alex had a evening with the sponser of erica's baby's father (can't remember his name). He won't accept alex's offer so she spiked his drink while he wasn't looking and in the morning he was hanfcuffed to the bed with another woman beside him and alex tells him to sign the papers or else. (not quite clear there).

i hope u understood everything. LOL

katy-g

HSC
Oh wow. Thats the problem with this show... so much can happen in one episode.

but thanks for all your help..

Awwwwh i love frankie.

"Chubby"

HSC
katy-g said:
Oh wow. Thats the problem with this show... so much can happen in one episode.

but thanks for all your help..

Awwwwh i love frankie.

That's true, i also forgot to mention that vincent got attacked and was left with bruises/stiches on his head.

No problems

persephone

HSC
Re: 回复: North Shore

I watched half of it. Got a bit confused because I hadn't seen it in a while.

MJ's dad pawned her bracelet and she got shitty and told him that she never wanted to see him again. Tessa found the bracelet and bought it and gave to MJ's dad to give it back to MJ. MJ's dad gives bracelet back to MJ and goes to rehab. Btw, did they change the actress that played MJ?

The main guy, what's his name ... well I forget. He and Nicole break up. But Frankie and Tessa stay together. Gabriel wins a surfing competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)