NORTHERN BEACHES - 3u English, Maths, Modern History, Biology, French Ext. tutoring (1 Viewer)

mindelay

HSC
Hey everyone!

I've just finished year 12 with a 99.75 ATAR and Band 6 results in all of my 12 units. I'm offering tutoring in any or all of my subjects:

English Advanced: 95/100
English Extension: 47/50
Maths: 95/100
Modern History: 92/100 [1st in school]
Biology: 96/100 [1st in school]
French Continuers: 97/100 [1st in school]
French Extension: 48/50 [4th in state, 1st in school]

I know tutors on the Northern Beaches are a lot harder to find, so I'm pretty flexible with times and locations (I'm in Dee Why but have a car). My rate is around $25/hr for one-on-one, depending on my travel costs.

I'm offering all of my notes & resources, help with essay writing (especially for English, Modern and French Ext), study techniques, practice questions, etc. and I know how stressful Year 12 can be so I'm happy to answer any questions you might have via phone & internet! :)

With French (Cont & Ext), I'm also offering conversation classes and listening/writing/reading help - I've been to France on exchange and can help you really master the language in time for the HSC exams.

If you're interested, please leave a message here or PM me for more details.

Last edited:

mindelay

HSC
Re: NORTHERN BEACHES - 3u English, Maths, Modern History, Biology, French Ext. tutori

Places still available! :)

Hoffnung

Premium Member
HSC
Re: NORTHERN BEACHES - 3u English, Maths, Modern History, Biology, French Ext. tutori

Could you let me have your email address please lamy@tpg.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)