Northern Beaches / North Shore Tutor - Maths (up to ext.2 HSC) & Other Subjects (1 Viewer)

mysti

HSC
Hi!

Im an experienced Mathematics tutor who has been working with a tutoring college for 6 years. I have had students from years 7 - 12 with varying levels of ability and skill. I am looking to provide more students with an affordable option to help them increase their skills and confidence for their HSC exams.

I completed my HSC in 2000 and scored over 90% in 3U Maths. I have also completed mathematics subjects at university. I current have a Bachelor of Business Administration (Majoring in Accounting & IT) and a Bachelor of Computing and Information Systems.

I have a home office with many resources to help you with your studies and offer you any additional papers you may need. I am also able to travel in the area if you prefer. I am located near Beacon Hill, about 10 minutes from Chatswood, 10 minutes from Brookvale, and 15 minutes from Narrabeen. Am willing to travel up to 20 minutes further than these suburbs.

I am primarily interested in teaching maths but am able to help with all homework from years 7-10 and also business studies, IT or accounting related subjects in senior years (11&12).

1 Hour Session (Individual) $50
1 Hour Session (Shared) $30 each (Pair up with a friend/sibling and work together!)

Am available most weeknights and weekends. Please email me now!
tanyah0@hotmail.com

AFFORDABLE LESSONS - From $30 per hour

EXPERIENCED TUTOR - Over 6 years experience in HSC tuition

ALL LEVELS OF MATHS - From School Yr7 to Yr 12 up to 2U Maths Extension 2

OTHER SUBJECTS AVAILABLE - Am able to assist with many areas of the High School Curriculum

AT MY OFFICE OR YOUR HOME - Can travel to most areas on the North Side of Sydney

FAMILY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE

Contact Tanya at tanyah0@hotmail.com

Last edited:

mysti

HSC
I still have time available for new students this Term!

Contact me today :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)