Nose piercing, cute or not? (1 Viewer)

HSC
So, I've kind of wanted a tiny, tiny nose stud, but there were several things stopping me. My friends are very split on the issue. A lot of them say that it suits me physically, but they just can't see me wearing it because it doesn't suit my personality. Is a nose stud tacky, or can it be elegant? What do you lot think...? I would like to know the general consensus, from both females and males.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
my gal has her nose pierced. shes always wanted it all thru high school (she used to take those sticky rhinestones and stick them on her nose heheh) and she got her nose done about... 4/5 months ago. she wears it well :)

suits her.

it all just depends on the person. on some people it can look overrated or just plain DOES NOT SUIT YOU kinda thing.

but yeah thats my opinion

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I really think it depends on the shape of your nose, i think they look terrible on people with wide/button noses.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'm not a fan of piercings anywhere but the ears. Massive turn off. But that's just me.

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
I really think it depends on the shape of your nose, i think they look terrible on people with wide/button noses.
Agreed. There was a guy at school with that kind of nose and a nose piercing. It was weird to say the least.

HSC
My nose isn't button, or wide haha

It's odd actually, there is no specific name I think - apparently I have a Pharoah nose according to my friends.
?

Yeah, I've also heard that most guys hate them. Is it really that big of a deal? What don't you like about them?

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
It gives EMO look, I don't like it personally. I would prefer eyebrow piercing rather.

HSC
So confused about this :(
To have one or not to have one?

Where can I buy the sticker ones? I want to wear them for a while and see people's reactions. BUT THEN I MIGHT LOOK PRETENTIOUS.

I will look pretentious actually.
Because apparently, IT DOESN'T SUIT MY PERSONALITY.
How does that even work?

How do I add a poll to this thread?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
If you end up not liking it you can always just take it out and let it heal over you know.

HSC
N/A
I know, but I'm worried about scarring
well lets put it this way..

my gal got her nose pierced and they said its not going to fully heal for 7/8 months. and its only been 4 months and her nose is still a pain in the arse (the stud always falls out coz they pierced her nose on an angle (it supposed to be pierced straight) and so she cant bend the stud because it hurts her nose... thus she keeps losing her nose stud.)

and yeah. because she got it pierced wrong.. its gonna take her a bit longer than 7 months for her nose to heal. so yeah. lotsa issues there.

oh and to add... to the whole piercing thing.. tongue piercings are DISTGUSTING imo. gross. apparently u cant eat anything for a day becaus ur tongue has to heal.. like wtf. GROSS. *shudders*

why would you bother.

HSC
Okay, I'm not getting a nose stud anymore ever ever.
Simply because I have doubts, most people don't like it, and yeah, just no.

:skip:
What an ugly emoticon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)