Nose Piercings (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
personally, i find nose (nostril) piercings annoying.
i used to have both nostrils done, and now looking back at those days, im really glad i didnt get the right re pierced and im really glad i took out the left side.
i much prefer my septum.
so much funner, and i can hide it if i get sick of it, etc.

kaylz

HSC
saw that. wtf's she thinking? looks like a megadegadykosaurus.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
When you are snotty isnt it nasty when your snot are allover your nose earring ? ugh!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Tulipa said:
Like I said, barely noticeable.

It also doesn't highlight how not flat your stomach is.

Meh. I don't have a flabby stomach. The only time people would se my belly ring is at the beach, except for my boyfriend. I have it because I like it. Personally, if belly rings are trampy, then so are toungue piercings.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i like most piercings (though some people totally dont suit ones they have), but bull rings are terrible no matter who they're on!

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i've seen neck-piercings. other day there was some one sitting in front of me with one.. i was soooo facinated... it looked painful =|

Sharleexx

HSC
I am curry, with a nose peircing on my left. I don't have the nice nose for it, but I think it's bearable. lol

If you do plan to get it think carefully, it does get pretty damn annoying. And from my perspective I think non-curry girls pull it off better than curry girls.. but as long as you don't dress trash with it. It looks fairly decent and pretty. (referring to very miniture sized studs, I get mine from Paddies Market, lol smallest ever. Also make sure the stone doesn't stick out, that looks ridiculous.. I've had bad experiences with the sticking out ones. lol hated it!)

Belly and tongue peircings arn't as bad as they are stereotyped. I mean it's hardly ever noticable. I have both.. people never notice unless I show them ofcourse. lol.

Neck peircings! I saw one too.. it does look terribly painful, but I was amused. I wanted one for that day.. meh.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
eventhough they're only surface piercings, neck piercings are way to close to so many important body parts for me to want to go anywhere near them

HSC
Nose piercings can look sexy if the girl is already hot. Bull rings on chicks just look fucking shit regardless.

T

trolloutaface

Gwenny said:
What do you think about them? Attractive on girls or not? I am thnking of getting my right side done - with a tiny stud...
nose piercings are hawt, especially if you're wearing a tiny diamond stud (not those huge ones). but don't get one if you look trashy/junk-ish and already have tons of other body piercings, cos it would just look horrible imo.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
trolloutaface said:
nose piercings are hawt, especially if you're wearing a tiny diamond stud (not those huge ones). but don't get one if you look trashy/junk-ish and already have tons of other body piercings, cos it would just look horrible imo.
agreed

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
yes! TINY studs look really good! even the flat surfaced nose rings are pretty hot too.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
^ I think nose rings are immensely ugly :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)