not another ... UAI PREDICTION (1 Viewer)

michaeln36

HSC
Hey, lots of people have been doing "WATS MY UAI GONNA BE" threads so i thought i might as well get some predictions.

Heres my ranks;
English (Advanced): =1/152
Mathematics: 1/93
Chemistry: =2/40
Economics: 2/27
Physics: 5/41

and extra unit:
Maths Ext 1: =12/61

and i go to a selective high school that has averaged a ranking of about 20th in the past few years.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn your ranks are heaps good
maybe 97+

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
michaeln36 said:
and i go to a selective high school that has averaged a ranking of about 20th in the past few years.
damn you and acing in caringbah high school, i presume you must be school captain there as well, i know a few people there

michaeln36

HSC
bukwow said:
damn you and acing in caringbah high school, i presume you must be school captain there as well, i know a few people there
haha u put together wat school i come from =)

nah im not captain or anything like that.
my names Michael Nebauer ... u know me? lol

michaeln36

HSC
kc-ok-la said:
ooo
bored of studies romance hook up
-_- HE said HE knew a few people from caringbah.. i thought he might know me.
considering im also a HE .. romance looks unlikely... unless......................

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
lol nah sorry i don't know you to disappoint you.

i met your school captain though at some conference (i'm the captain at menai high). but yeah, u should ace hsc pretty easily, if thats what your hoping for lol

yleadbetter

yleadbetter
HSC
michaeln36,
i wish i could experience the same feeling of self-righteousness as you do... dude, honestly, you posted rankings, not percentages/scores. just coz daddy is earning big bucks and can send you to a selective school with a bunch of other no-brainers and u get a good ranking, it doesn't mean ur going to do well in ur UAI. a selective school sets internal exams, just like a public school and they mean shit all. lets wait till the HSC and see what ur UAI turns out to be. no doubt ull get 10 extra points anyway just to keep daddy happy and let him know that his money went to a good cause.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
michaeln36 said:
Hey, lots of people have been doing "WATS MY UAI GONNA BE" threads so i thought i might as well get some predictions.

Heres my ranks;
English (Advanced): =1/152
Mathematics: 1/93
Chemistry: =2/40
Economics: 2/27
Physics: 5/41

and extra unit:
Maths Ext 1: =12/61

michaeln36

HSC
yleadbetter said:
michaeln36,
i wish i could experience the same feeling of self-righteousness as you do... dude, honestly, you posted rankings, not percentages/scores. just coz daddy is earning big bucks and can send you to a selective school with a bunch of other no-brainers and u get a good ranking, it doesn't mean ur going to do well in ur UAI. a selective school sets internal exams, just like a public school and they mean shit all. lets wait till the HSC and see what ur UAI turns out to be. no doubt ull get 10 extra points anyway just to keep daddy happy and let him know that his money went to a good cause.
>_>
selective school costs nothing to go to.. selective schools are public schools..and i am not rich. It is the high school closest to my home, and i went there cause i passed the test and i got in.
As for why i posted ranks, they tell alot more than marks do. If the school sets really hard tests then ur marks can look unrealistically low, and if they set easy tests, unrealistically high.
"a selective school with a bunch of other no-brainers" -- err thats how they got into this school - they passed a test. I think ur confused with private schools...

and no; ur internal marks do not mean "shit all" -- ur internal mark counts just as much towards the hsc as the external ones do.. and considering i am at a selective high school and have good ranks -- these marks will certainly be 'good'.

i dun know what ur smoking.. but to enter the BOS and have ur first post completely innacurate and inflamatory -- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz get a life.

broady

w3rd
HSC
yleadbetter said:
michaeln36,
Bahahahahahah, you are the biggest tosser, mate.

beststreet

HSC
N/A
that was some A+ retaliation, if i were yleadbetter i'd have deleted my account and be hiding underground by now

sophie_dybs

Elite!
HSC
dang man....

tha person got pwned!

its true- selective is a ublic school but theyre all smarter! haha

i got into the selective school near me but was too lazy to travel 40 minutes each day when the area school was a 2 minute walk away...

pfffffft; that guy doesnt know much.

sinist4

HSC
yleadbetter: thats why u should always think before you talk. well in this case type lol... you wouldnt post on here agn ;)

Just James

Veteran Member
HSC
Going to a selective high school doesn't necessarily mean you're smarter than students who don't go to selective high schools. Getting in is all dependent on how well you performed in one test over 6 years ago. I can think of plenty of people at selective high schools that I beat in terms of UAI (of course, UAI is not a measure of a person's intelligence). A selective high school is designed to give students an extra push and help better prepare them for the HSC. It doesn't turn all of its students into "smart" students.

But I happen to know Michael. I'm friends with his brother and his brother always tells me just how smart Michael is and what good marks he is getting. So Michael, I can promise you that you will get a UAI of, at the very least, 98. But personally, I think you're looking at a UAI of 99+. Well done mate! Keep up the good work over the next few weeks, don't push yourself too hard, and you should get into law at Sydney!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)