Not attracted to your race (1 Viewer)

Hey. I've got a couple of friends that have said that they will never date people of their own race because they are not attracted to them. They are both asians and intend to date Caucasians. They don't find asian guys attractive.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Australian_Idol said:
Hey. I've got a couple of friends that have said that they will never date people of their own race because they are not attracted to them. They are both asians and intend to date Caucasians. They don't find asian guys attractive.
Too bad you are not attractive *cries* But I am so I'm not to worry me bum off

capsicum

HSC
Australian_Idol said:
i guess it's people with different tastes. they might just say that, or maybe they haven't found anyone from the same race just yet. there's still heaps of time and taste is always subjected to change.

i mean, i used to say that i would never date someone from another race, or even think about getting into a relationship with someone who's not of the same background. but those were the old days and now i havent different views because more things have been seen. :) :rolleyes:

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Well...people who often say they will never do something ends up doing it in the end...they're still young and likes to experiment...plus..when they really find someone they like...i don't think they'll care what race they are....

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Well i dont want to sound like an absolute bastardo, but i tend to find white girls more attractive than asians?
Im half-filo myself so its not that im racist,.. its more or less that everytime i see an asian girl, i sorta get turned off.
but i have seen some Hot one's... but growing up in a town where there were little asian people and all the girls were white, i guess this has affected my opinion.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I grew up so far where there were white and asian girls....

but i think that there's something to be liked about in every girl...just whether or not you put the effort into loving them...

berry580

HSC
SipSip said:
I grew up so far where there were white and asian girls....

but i think that there's something to be liked about in every girl...just whether or not you put the effort into loving them...
Same, except I don't like nor love fat females.

For me, I'm exactly the opposite, I only get attracted to people of same race (or only Asians), or atleast thats my thoughts even till now.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i used to really not be attracted to aussie guys
but now i love them

and my best friend is filo
but she says she would never ever go out with a filo guy
and tells me to stay away from them

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
virgin^sexy said:
i used to really not be attracted to aussie guys
but now i love them

and my best friend is filo
but she says she would never ever go out with a filo guy
and tells me to stay away from them
yeah, stay away from them... :(

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i think filo guys are sooooooooooo hot. i have one best friend and he is filo, and he is seriously, the funniest guy i have ever met, i also think he is really cute. im white and have so far only dates white guys, but i would date an asian, african-american etc. im not rascist and so im opne to all nationalities in relationships

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
^ havent u heard my dear... filo pinoy r PLAYERR
you cant say all filo guys are players......hello there are so many players in this world and they cant be generalised into race categories. most filo guys i know....are NOT players, the players i know, are all white.

Atotoi said:
Well i dont want to sound like an absolute bastardo, but i tend to find white girls more attractive than asians?
Im half-filo myself so its not that im racist,.. its more or less that everytime i see an asian girl, i sorta get turned off.
but i have seen some Hot one's... but growing up in a town where there were little asian people and all the girls were white, i guess this has affected my opinion.
I find Caucasian guys more attractive than asian guys. I still find asian guys attractive.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
I know heaps and heaps of Asian guys who are really sweet...nice personality and all. Some are quite good looking actually. But I've never fallen for any Asian guy! All my crushes have been white 0_o
Maybe it's because 80% of Asian guys are shorter than me :p

meLoncoLLie said:
I know heaps and heaps of Asian guys who are really sweet...nice personality and all. Some are quite good looking actually. But I've never fallen for any Asian guy! All my crushes have been white 0_o
Maybe it's because 80% of Asian guys are shorter than me :p
How tall are you?

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
Hmm i find asian guys alright, but it really depends on what kind,

I just dont go for fobs ... i find the accent a real turn off

My ideal asian guy would be one that wasnt asian at all ... one that does not know his asian language and just speaks english (i know that sounds very stupid... and pretty rare to find), and also likes to go to concerts n gigs and watch basketball and footy games ... (ok i dont think a guy like this exists)

Also a lot of asian guys are short and stick skinny .... which makes caucasians more appealing ... as in my opinion i want a guy who can protect me and most of the former dont seem able :p

then again all in all it doesnt really matter, because when u find someone you like all the above just fades away ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)