not confirmed but very probable: Game/Bone Thugs Concert in December (1 Viewer)

HSC
for anyone who cares i got this info from a reliable source some promoters are bringing game/bone thugs down here in december for a concert, that is apparantly why LL Cool J concert was pushed back to next year. I feel that is a slap in the face for hip hop...a legend getting postponed for a washed up group and a mediocre gangsta who is now famous for 2 fkn annoying teenybopper rap songs.

ill pass.

iwannarock

HSC
mamma said knock you out.

ah well its a shame.

like Ice-T performing in a tiny club.

i couldn't care less but. rap concerts live just don't do it for me. especially where its just an mc rappin over the track. couldn't get much more boring.

combined with bone thugs and the game performing it could only be worse. who the hell goes to these things?

HSC
depends who the emcee is...if its game its worth 30 bucks for me, if its bone thugs performing strictly old stuff its worth 50 for me....highly doubt tickets will only be 80 bucks

seein LL live is worth whatever to me, just like the roots was.

im dissapointed that im not gonna be goin to dead prez concert....i gotta school my stubborn mates on some hip hop if i wanna see these acts lol.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
oh man, that crowd is going to be horrendous.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lol its game bro...him and 50 cent are like fully bros...

i think ill give this one a miss...i really regret not going to teh Roots concert...i want the roots(and boys II men and 112) to come back, ll cool j, TI, ray j, trey songz, or twista to tour...

Maiya

HSC
Afroman - Whack Rappers

(slack...but undeniably funny)

Maiya

HSC
is rap shit? or is the fact that you can't understand or relate to rap shit?

i can understand if your talking about the rap you see as mainstream. common they've made a joke of it! Listen to the real stuff...you wouldn't make such an ignorant and biased comment!

if you're a teenybopper who jumps on the bandwagon, i feel very sorry for you...

PS why don't you actually listen to Afroman's song and you'll realise what a fool you have just made of yourself...HINT: Whack Rappers??

Maiya

HSC
heheheeeee...sorrry

...didnt mean no disrespect, but music is something close to ma heart so a comment like that doesn't go unpunished :p...juz jokin!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hip hop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rap >> rnb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mainstream/aussie hip hop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mainstream rap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mainstream "r and b"

and i don't even like hip hop all that much so yeah you get the idea :)

Maiya

HSC
that's fair :) ... everyone has different interests and tastes :)

iwannarock

HSC
Maiya said:
is rap shit? or is the fact that you can't understand or relate to rap shit?
i don't know many people that can truely say they can relate to being a gangsta, or relate to being opressed and discriminated against, or relate to pimpin dey hoes while they sport dey bling yo.

i know many, many, many people (mainly lebs and westie wiggers) that think they probably do. but they don't.

being able to understand or relate to rap seems to have nothing to do with whether its shit or not. its all about the music.

Maiya

HSC
iwannarock said:
i don't know many people that can truely say they can relate to being a gangsta, or relate to being opressed and discriminated against, or relate to pimpin dey hoes while they sport dey bling yo.

i know many, many, many people (mainly lebs and westie wiggers) that think they probably do. but they don't.

being able to understand or relate to rap seems to have nothing to do with whether its shit or not. its all about the music.

hehee...i absolutely agree with you!! I hate these try-hard, wannabe, hardcore teenage "gangstas" who believe if they dress, talk and act like an African American they are suddenly one! Wiggaz! This is the most funny...a decade ago in Australia, most whites would speak of rap in a derogatory manner calling the ethnics losers for listening to such music. The people felt racism then, that's why they could relate so well to the words of rappers...Where i've grown up, i've never had trouble with racism. In my time, come the intro of Eminem and suddenly rap is kewl?! I'm not a big fan of rap but there are some good songs. These commercial rappers? Obviously rap seems pathetic if you look at the humbug they now sell. Let’s not go there.

Kids who treat hip hop culture as cool, are lame! The truth that these rappers speak is scary. It's something done in hardships, the hardships faced in the real ghettos. Undoubtedly, there are the rappers who rap as though they have experienced a lot but really are in it for the money raked in through sales. Kids who wear high-priced G-Unit clothes walking around in the money their parents have provided are just sad. What hardships are they facing if they have the money to buy G-Unit? G-Unit clothing is not expensive, in fact you can get cheap imitations but I’m sure you get the jest of my words. NWA music is not cool or funny, it's real...

Music transcends all boundaries...this is very true. I love music essentially for the sound...but you can never dismiss deep words…Especially if you can genuinely relate to it....

NOTE: Did not mean to offend anyone through the use of wiggaz, whites or ethnics…Peace!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)