Not doing assignments ): (1 Viewer)

Heliotrope

HSC
Hahaha... I did my WHOLE essay during the day. It was around 1200 words or so. Worst piece of shit I've ever written in my life. I finished my conclusion during sixth period, lol. I will laugh so hard if I get 15 or above out of 20. It's probably not gonna happen, though... Still, I'm pretty damn pleased with myself.

Bludgers FTW

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
do your work. who gives a shit how dodgey the actual content is, it's only year 11.

(says me, who still hasn't handed in my report that was due on the last week of Term 2 :eek:)

HSC
simonloo said:
Wait- Are you asian?
We know you are, simontoilet.
<3

I keep appealing, and handing in my assessments 2 weeks late and not losing marks :D

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
All assessments must be attempted to successfully complete the course?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I had to appeal two assessments, my Ancient half-yearly and my EE1 speech, because I was away on the day that I had to do both. it wasn't a huge deal though, I just had my doctor's certificate when I came back and did both the next day.

my english teacher keeps on telling me I need to up my game and do my homework/assignments/other such things that aren't assessments but still need to be done. and I'm like, the only thing I haven't done is the report that literally half of our class also hasn't done. yet I still get singled out and picked on. I don't get it. :(

Heliotrope

HSC
minnn2 said:
I keep appealing, and handing in my assessments 2 weeks late and not losing marks :D
ahaha. that's what i've done for like three of my assessments, lol. i was genuinely sick, though... but i could've just done them if i had wanted too :p

getting a shit mark is better than getting zero - since you're going to do it eventually, you may as well just hand something in on time. it'll be easier to explain to your parents/your interviewer, too. :p plus, there might be other repercussions - if i got 0 for this ext. english essay, they'd probably kick me out of ext. 2. (which would ruin my life)

Last edited:

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
Rar my assignment was due in term 2 as well Jachs. I cbf doing it now that it's yearlies time. As long as you get 50% you can do it for HSC right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)