Not going to schoolies....why?? (1 Viewer)

vas y molo

Im not...Ive never been interested. My friends are going, but I can have fun here in Sydney :D yayayay

anyone else not going? Or do I get Sydney to myself?? :D

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
i probably wont be going (my parents will make a fuss for sure) although i may go overseas in which case i can have just as much fun. Europe here i come!

But I'd honestly rather go to schoolies for the experience :(

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
schoolies is just a place where you get drunk and sleep with someone you don't know :p

i think i'll pass :)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
you wont get atmosphere like schoolies ever again
and it is not a big orgie despite wat u may have heard

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I'm not going because I'll be going to university in Brisbane. 4 years at least there is fine with me. No need for schoolies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Whatever you do, go to schoolies if at all possible. I wasn't going to go all year, then in September we finally decided we were gonna go up to the Central Coast for a week and it was tops.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
omg, do the majority of you only have fun by sitting around sipping tea and talking about how they laugh at you cause you're different, you laugh at them cause they're all the same?

seriously it's not like you HAVE to go to queensland, there are other places that are more laid back and it's not all about getting drunk, two of the people i'm going up with don't drink or have sex or any of that shit. i would not be missing schoolies for the world, its not all about me going interstate to get pissed, it's about celebrating the end of school with my mates and just having a good time

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
I went to my friends house and we had a chess tournament instead of going to schoolies , good shit too i ended up winning 6-4

fuck that schoolies shit

Trev

stix
HSC
Slide Rule said:
I'm not going because I'll be going to university in Brisbane. 4 years at least there is fine with me. No need for schoolies.
your not obliged to go to the goldcoast for schoolies, theres heaps of places u can go :p (even here in port.....but id never recommend it, haha)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Trev said:
your not obliged to go to the goldcoast for schoolies, theres heaps of places u can go :p (even here in port.....but id never recommend it, haha)
Haha where I went was totally dead, but there were 20 of us so there was plenty of fun to be had anyway:D

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
80% of my friends are over 18, including my girlfriend, so I'm going to stay in Sydney, hopefully spending all the money saved from not going to schoolies on unlearning everything from my schooling life.

Besides, why go anywhere else when we have the best clubs in Australia right here? I can't wait to hit Gas, Subbies, Plastic, Wanted.. oh oh oh

Trev

stix
HSC
nick1048 said:
After the HSC is probably the stupidest time for rash decision for schoolies... think of all they have done for u :\...
i didn't say after hsc, you need to organise way before then, most stuff is booked out already :p haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)