not much in the food tec forum! (1 Viewer)

jabbott

HSC
Hey food tecers,
Just being looking through the food tec forum and realised that there really wasn't too much here to look at.
If anyone has any specific questions or specific areas that they are struggling with post it! (as i am sure there are alot of people out there with the same problems.)
I did food tec for the HSC and found it to be a really enjoyable and helpful course. I am now doing nutrition at uni so if you post something i will do my best to help you out with it!

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I did the Food Tech HSC in 2003 and I didn't like it much largely due to the fact that my teacher was real pushy, would have enjoyed it better if I had a teacher that wasnt as pushy and who didnt look down her nose at me. But in a general sense I loved Food Tech.

angle_eyez

HSC
N/A
i'm very confuse of chosen FT from he 1st place....... my teacher made us writes in every lesson...... we hadn't study much....... just writes............ :(

jabbott

HSC
I am a bit confused with your message - are you having a problem in food tec or just a bit unsure of why your teacher is giving you lots of writing to do?

angle_eyez said:
i'm very confuse of chosen FT from he 1st place....... my teacher made us writes in every lesson...... we hadn't study much....... just writes............ :(

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
angle_eyez said:
Sorry to say but that unfortunately is the nature of yr11/12 food technology. Notes, notes & yes indeed more notes.....

thanks hamo

HSC
MANY MANY MANY notes- but today i realised their usefulness-
im studying the same things now in my food science human nutrition course...
aaaah, i loved food tech at school....
if you food techies have any questions, there seems to be a few people around here that can help you out no worries :D

angle_eyez

HSC
N/A
well............ i think we are desperates of wantin the summary of all the dot points in syllabus of Food tech.......... so! yeh! any help.......... :p :p ......... can sum1 jzt post them up........ plz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)