Not really a HSC Q, more a UAC one... (1 Viewer)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
hi, i didnt really know where to put this, but here goes: i went onto the UAC website, and i went to the educational access schemes, and saw that the on time apps close 30 Sept. does that mean i can still send mine in? cos i lost mine before the application deadline, and it seems like it is still on. if it is still on is there any fees or something else i should know?

yeh i know you should be studyin and not helping me for those hsc students, but i'm freakishly cool about all this and so i guess i think most people are like me, although being cool and aiming for 90.75 for soft. eng doesnt seem to match......

Gummy_bear

HSC
You cant still submit your preferences, but a fee will be chaged. I believe it is $45. If you look in you UAC guide, which im guessing your school gave you, then you can get all the details.

Cellie

HSC
Gummy_bear said:
You cant still submit your preferences, but a fee will be chaged. I believe it is $45. If you look in you UAC guide, which im guessing your school gave you, then you can get all the details.

This if from the Universities Admnissions Centre and it said it on my receopts for it too.
Here is the real information:

Important:
If you do NOT complete and submit your application by midnight 30 September 2005 you will be charged a late fee as defined below.

Late fee period (dates inclusive) Late Fee
01 October 2005 - 31 October 2005 $92.00
01 Novemeber 2005 - 30 November 2005 $103.00
01 December 2005 - 02 February 2006 $114.00

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
They werent asking about preferences...read the question people!! :p

veterandoggy said:
hi, i didnt really know where to put this, but here goes: i went onto the UAC website, and i went to the educational access schemes, and saw that the on time apps close 30 Sept. does that mean i can still send mine in? cos i lost mine before the application deadline, and it seems like it is still on. if it is still on is there any fees or something else i should know?
I think your too late, its hard to get your EAS done after the due in date..
have a look at this thread

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=85230&highlight=eas

Gummy_bear

HSC
Ok, this is what the UAC guide says:

on time applications close at midnight friday 30 september.
If you use apply by telephone, you will be notified during your telephone call that you application is late. if you apply on or before 30 december, UAC will send you a notice for the appropriate late fee which you must pay at any australian post.

If your submission is from the 1-31st of october it will cost $19 plus $111
if your submission is from the 1-30th of november it will cost $19 plus $122
if your submission is from the 1st dec to the 2nd feb is will cost $19 plus $133

Applications will not be accepted by UAC after midnight on thursday 2nd feb 2006.

Gummy_bear

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.
READ THE QUESTION.
You dont need to be mean. We were trying to help, weather we read the question right or not, we tried.

I admit i didnt really read the whole question, so i was silly in answering quickly, but i just wnated to help..

Cellie

HSC
Gummy_bear said:
You dont need to be mean. We were trying to help, weather we read the question right or not, we tried.

I admit i didnt really read the whole question, so i was silly in answering quickly, but i just wnated to help..
Gummy_bear is right you know...."You don't need to be mean."

You, Mr Brightside, already pointed out that we made a mistake. Gah, you don't need to start calling us idiots...

At least that/important informations can be viewed by other people as a reminder or something. We're just trying to help and provide informations. No need for name dropping.

mr_brightside

HSC
Cellie said:
You, Mr Brightside, already pointed out that we made a mistake. Gah, you don't need to start calling us idiots...
care to point out where I called anyone an idiot?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
hmm, it seems you are all too eager to help me. i think i got my answer now, so thanks.

you guys helped me, so i feel like i must help you now, so here goes:

READ THE FULL QUESTION DURING YOUR HSC EXAMS!! this is a place where mistakes are forgiven, but a HSC marker doesnt know forgiveness, they just want to finish the thousands of papers in front of them.

hope you all do better than what you expected, but for now i have to go study *coughsplaygames*.

aurora_05

HSC
If you are still unsure you should try calling the university to which you are applying for early entry. They are the ones who will be able to tell you if they are still accepting applications and if any sort of fee will be incurred.
$0.02 :)

mr_brightside

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
*Puppy dog eyes*
she blamed me for your attack :(
and for that i blame you.

nb. why do you always flame people, then come back and profusely apolgise?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)