Not seeing your loved one on Valentines day (1 Viewer)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
lol. my valentines weekend is over. ho hum.... i got my present and yeah. v day is overrated but its good to spend time with the one i love i guess

DopeyB

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
ok you insensitive dickhead here is a bit of info:
it is said that valentines day is marked, becuase of St. Valentines death. When he was alive, some dude was making marriage illegal, but St. Valentine married everyone in secret and kept love going. And because of that, they made St. Valentines day.
SO! its nice to celebrate the fact that marriage is legal, and show each other how much we love each other thanks to St. Valentine.
and ive said before, the difference is, we can show love through romanitc dinners on this night, when normally, we might only do it for birthdays etc.
wake up, you are such a fuckwit, if you are so against stay out of the thread
ur joking right? what a load of shit

uwsstudent

HSC
love ur partner for every chance

valentine's day or other days, u and ur partner can all be happy and loving, no worries

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
I still haven't seen my bitch, and her rose just died. So she doesn't get another one, because that on cost me $10 off one of those people on the side of the road. Was a pretty crappy rose, but she wont know that when i act all upset. But it's kind of a good thing, because I haven't finished making her present yet. But don't tell her. The end.

roxy_bell

my valentine is in England on Gap...i dont get to see him for another 9 months i think...

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
Skeeta said:
I thought that Valentines day was a special day where you took some special time out of your day to tell or show the person that you love, that you love them.

Im not seeing my boy on V-Day because he works 10-4 and he has other commitments 5-9.

We are planning to do something on Sunday instead but it isnt really the point i dont think.

Is anyone else not seeing their loved one on VDAY?
be thankful u can see "ur boy" there are others who cant

HSC
Skeeta said:
I thought that Valentines day was a special day where you took some special time out of your day to tell or show the person that you love, that you love them.

Im not seeing my boy on V-Day because he works 10-4 and he has other commitments 5-9.

We are planning to do something on Sunday instead but it isnt really the point i dont think.

I didn't get to, cos the guy I was seeing lived in Florida and he'd stayed here during all summer holidays in which we'd hooked up and he left at the end of January. I was especially pissed when I got him something and I didn't get anything ... when I realised that the biggest, nicest bunch of flowers that I'd ever seen which had arrived at my doorstep was not for my mother, but for me

bootylicious

HSC
Skeeta said:

yeah, well me and my man had a fight on valentines day!!

Skeeta

HSC
wow what a random thread revival..

i'm looking at my original post and i can see that these things arent a one off... fuck i really didnt need to see this thread right now.. stupid me

bootylicious

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
about ... what????
a friend of mine messaged him on the weekend before. Then some chick calls her back claiming to be his gf. my friend txtd me back and told me wat had just happened!!

well i cracked the shits, and went off at him...yada yada yada!!!

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
bootylicious said:
a friend of mine messaged him on the weekend before. Then some chick calls her back claiming to be his gf. my friend txtd me back and told me wat had just happened!!

not very smart, I'd talk to him first... most of the times these things are just stupid pranks.

bootylicious

HSC
nick1048 said:
not very smart, I'd talk to him first... most of the times these things are just stupid pranks.
the chick who was claiming to be his gf, was actually his friend!! He told me that after i had gone off at him,,, yeah i did feel stupid for yelling at him!!

HSC
bootylicious said:

ahhhhhh yes ... makes lotsa sense now ... lol you 'cracked the shits' ... nice one biotch

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
I didn't get to, cos the guy I was seeing lived in Florida and he'd stayed here during all summer holidays in which we'd hooked up and he left at the end of January. I was especially pissed when I got him something and I didn't get anything ... when I realised that the biggest, nicest bunch of flowers that I'd ever seen which had arrived at my doorstep was not for my mother, but for me
omg a bf in america??? uis he a crip| if he is then that makes you and ur friends crips!! thats lyke so cOOl

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
haha valentines day.... tough times that day brings...
this valentines day was very unfortunate for me... did something that needed doing but it was just a fucked day to do it...
note to all guys
dont break up with your girlfriend on valentines day... bad move
man i suck...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
eek... my guy friend was dumped on vday too ... poor bugger, he'd waited at george st cinemas with roses and teddybear for ~2hrs when she called and proceeded to tell him that she was spending the day with another guy :| :chainsaw:

when NOT to ditch your boy/girlfriend:

birthday
valentine's day
your anniversary (months included)
the days leading up, or the days after your anniversary, because then he/she will be "omg and we just celebrated/were about to celebrate our x months..." etc etc
:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)