not shaving for the exam period (1 Viewer)

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
anyone not shaving for the whole exam period, for goodluck.

if you arn;t post up your pic at the end of the hsc.

oh this realtes to guys btw ;)

i guess chicks could participate to? :confused:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
My school has strict presentation rules, if your unshaven you are sent home and if you dont make it back in time its your bad luck

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
acmilan1987 said:
My school has strict presentation rules, if your unshaven you are sent home and if you dont make it back in time its your bad luck
i thought know we've finished school, they can't really do anything?

kelboo

HSC
Haha that's hilarious!!!

Sorry but being a girl and caring about what I look like (not to mention what my better half thinks of me) I won't be participating.

I would love to see these pics tho!! :rolleyes:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Im pretty sure they can kick you off the school for not following the rules. We havnt officially signed off until the last exam we do. And as long as we are in school uniform we have to follow the code

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
sounds like a new thread... "what do U wear"

greentree

thjink tiny blue and white checks on an ankle, or nearly so, length , well...i wouldnt go so far to call it a dress as a maternity sack!!lol, with pleats from the waist down, button from waist up and scabby hat, which we arent wearing for exams, luckily!!! and our guys, so sexy in khaki!!!shirt with tie, shorts, knee socks and also scabby hat which they are also not wearing!!!:)

HSC
N/A
Selective school not wearing uniform... what is the world coming to?!?! lol. What school are you at, anyway?

Girls can participate, I'm sure... who's really bothering to merticulously shave their legs/face/whatever during HSC anyway?!

sub

glitterfairy said:
Selective school not wearing uniform... what is the world coming to?!?! lol. What school are you at, anyway?

Girls can participate, I'm sure... who's really bothering to merticulously shave their legs/face/whatever during HSC anyway?!
girls shave their face? i think that's more of a worry than selective schools not wearing uniforms... (o_O)

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
acmilan1987 said:
Does this rule apply to Muslims?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)