not sitting an exam. (1 Viewer)

nugget01

HSC
so sitting the exam and going terribly would be better than not showing up at all?

candisnap

HSC
N/A
nugget01 said:
so sitting the exam and going terribly would be better than not showing up at all?
Why would she do so terribly that she comes last if shes coming 8/14? Unless shes somehow forgotten the whole course?

Just tell her to do as 'well' as she has been doing to be fair to everyone else, she doesn't have to try to come first. Just be consistent!

henry08

HSC
N/A
Tell her to stop being a sook and do the fucking exam.

nugget01

HSC
she's not being a sook, just can't be bothered. i was just asking to find out what the best thing was for her to do. she's had a lot on her plate over the past few months and hasn't been able to revise as much as she would've liked to.

i think she'll do the exam anyway, just not study for it.

oh and btw, the people behind her in the class aren't that good at all so it wasn't too hard to beat them.

Azreil

HSC
Tell her to draw battle chickens through whichever of the war essays she does.

She'll get good marks, I promise! :]

aussie-boy

HSC
If she says she is sick she needs a doctor's certificate... otherwise she may be in trouble with BOS

If she wants to have minimal impact on other people's marks, she has to go into the exam and leave without answering a single question... this is pretty much the only way to be considered as an outlier and thus be removed from the schools scaling. Should she attempt more questions and get a semi-reasonable mark, she will not be excluded and will pull everyone else down as a result.

However before doing this, she MUST check that she is the only person doing this... should a friend join her, their marks will be counted as 0s and the whole class will be pulled down as a result - in this case she has to study or put everyone else's hard work in jeopardy.

E-Dog

Long Member
HSC
It's like three hours out of her life. Just do it. And I'm pretty sure that answering no questions would be classed as a "non-attempt". The board of studies is weird like that.

nugget01

HSC
... i just asked around because people in this forum happen to have a better idea about the whole hsc than anyone i know personally. then i get told i'm a tool... real nice. and btw it's not me - i'm a friend doing a favour for some one in a bit of a pickle. go study if you haven't a decent input!

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
nugget01 said:
... i just asked around because people in this forum happen to have a better idea about the whole hsc than anyone i know personally. then i get told i'm a tool... real nice. and btw it's not me - i'm a friend doing a favour for some one in a bit of a pickle. go study if you haven't a decent input!
hey now! i was asking a question... we still tight homie

nugget01

HSC
ok, to answer your question, i ain't no tool. anyway, problem sorted. thankssssss.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Nugget01 is the biggest tool motherfuckign douchebag I have ever seen on the BOS forums.

Get The Fuck Out (GTFO) vyou god-dam troll!

Nugget01 is a fucked up retard!!!!!!!!!!! Now GTFO bitch!

sw8mp

HSC
namburger said:
Your internal ranks do, not your marks
internal marks do count in relation to how well or bad you are ranked among the others in the process of moderation.

aussie-boy

HSC
E-Dog said:
It's like three hours out of her life. Just do it. And I'm pretty sure that answering no questions would be classed as a "non-attempt". The board of studies is weird like that.
hmm then she would have to get a mark that is high enough to be considered an attempt, but low enough to be considered an outlier and get excluded from scaling...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)