Not sure if i should post here (1 Viewer)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Umm...I heard there's a uni or college that's for management. Does anyone know the name of it? Is it in Sydney or outside NSW?

And, another question, for international students doing postgraduate degrees. To gain PR, minimum is 2yr right? How about for those TAFE courses, how many years required to gain PR?

Hmm...if this is not the right place to post it, pls move it elsewhere. Thanks ^^

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Their programs are the same as the ones Macquarie run and same awards.

:eek:

CrashOveride

HSC
We use our student cards to pay for photocopying tasks. However, repeated use has actually scracthed out the part on the card where it has the NSW Bus logo thing that allows you to get student rates (gg university). Who is responsible for this, and where can I get my free replacement?

X

xeuyrawp

CrashOveride said:
We use our student cards to pay for photocopying tasks. However, repeated use has actually scracthed out the part on the card where it has the NSW Bus logo thing that allows you to get student rates (gg university). Who is responsible for this, and where can I get my free replacement?
I have the same thing. You're talking about the blue sticker, right?

Despite mine being completely scratched off, the silver sticker is still totally on. Not to mention that, the train stations and bus drivers have never asked me. I think they just look at the card itself and not look for the sticker of authenticity. :)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
try the reception at the library. the other side of where you borrow reserve books from. that is where i got my replacement card.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
fuken sydney buses ticket checkers accused me of putting a fake sticker on becoz mine was scratched...

^___^
HSC
:: ryan.cck :: said:
fuken sydney buses ticket checkers accused me of putting a fake sticker on becoz mine was scratched...
not surprised

you do look like those shifty asians in MQ that lurks on little girls around the child care centre area

CrashOveride

HSC
redruM said:
try the reception at the library. the other side of where you borrow reserve books from. that is where i got my replacement card.
Hmm I was just hoping to get another sticker thing. Did you get your card replaced for FREE because of a similar situation ?

CrashOveride

HSC
PwarYuex said:
I have the same thing. You're talking about the blue sticker, right?

Despite mine being completely scratched off, the silver sticker is still totally on. Not to mention that, the train stations and bus drivers have never asked me. I think they just look at the card itself and not look for the sticker of authenticity. :)
The drivers I have come into contact with sometimes complain because they want to see the stupid little sticker.

Hopefully also the VSU stuff passes quickly so we don't have to pay S2 fees (Y).

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
CrashOveride said:
mine wouldnt work in the photocopier room i think...because it was damaged through use. so they replaced it for free. took a new photo, and stuck the sticker on. i am pretty sure the lady there put the sticker on. try there or the ses.

philly17

i had to 2nd sem get another sticker from student services they did it for free. I had too cose the bus driver was saying he is going to next time refuse me con cession fare unless its renewed.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
we getting a new one next yr right?...probably i'll put a coat of clear plastic on my PLASTIC STUDENT CARD >.< preventing it from being scratched...
but...i've never met any ticket checker complaining my scratched sticker :p

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
we getting a new one next yr right?...probably i'll put a coat of clear plastic on my PLASTIC STUDENT CARD >.< preventing it from being scratched...
but...i've never met any ticket checker complaining my scratched sticker :p
just dont cover the back (magnetic) side ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)