not too late? (1 Viewer)

SELP

HSC
N/A
hey guys i have 3 more exams to go, sor1 ext1 and legal studies. is it still worth grinding for as i feel its all too late to study

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
It is never too late unless you think is and you make it so by your continual lack of inaction. Best wishes for your remaining HSC exams:)

Narbs96

HSC
Keep studying! I know the exact feeling. I do 11 units (SOR1 tomorrow) and had maths last wednesday… and honestly after maths I felt like I never wanted to study again. However, I convinced myself that I should as when I get my results/atar it will be a reflection of all the HARD work I have put in over the last 12 months, particularly the work/time/effort during the HSC. It is so easy to make excuses not to study but just think… this is the last FULL day you will ever have to study for the HSC and this time in 48 hours you will be completing your last exam and walking out of the exam room will be the best feeling ever, because you will know you have put all of your effort! You can do it! So log off BOS, Facebook, instagram, snap chat and put away any other distractions and knuckle down for these last three exams. Best of luck and I hope you do amazing in your remaining exams :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)