Notation Composer! (1 Viewer)

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Can someone please help me here??

I need to convert the MIDI sequence files into mp3 files and then burn them onto a CD to hand in to my teacher for my composition. Could someone kindly instruct me how I would go about converting these files? I've tried several programs but once they've been converted I can't hear anything.

Please, and thank you.

P.S this program is also called MidiNotate Composer.

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
I don't know anything about MidiNotate Composer, but in other programs such as Acid you're able to render a MIDI file as a wav. or mp3. file.
Some programs you can also 'save as' a wav. or mp3. file.

GRX40
HSC
N/A
Ensure that Stereo Mix is selected as the recording input. Use a program that allows you to record audio, such as Audacity, and play the MIDI file while recording.

chillipilli

HSC
I use a program called 'Virtual Sound Canvas' by Roland to convert midi files to recordable audio files. It's not a free program, though it's comparitably cheaper than most music programs.
If you're school is asking you to convert audio files into recordable formats, then they should be supplying the means for you to do this. Unless you, of course, are the one who has chosen to use a pc to write a composition.
If you download the free version of Finale Notepad and write your composition in this, you should be able to print out your notation and give the finale notepad file to your teacher to listen to your work. He/She can also download the program for free to see/hear your work. Of course, being a free version it is limited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)