Notches on their bedpost (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
When does the # of notches in a person's bed post start to bother you? When it reaches 1? 5? 10? 50? When does it become a dealbreaker when looking for a serious relationship? And why?

Does the ratio of relationship sex: casual sex play a role in influencing such a decision for you?

I can understand that it's age-relative but at this point in my life I'm bothered by anything > 5 assuming they're around the same age as me. The reasons it bothers me are numerous, ranging from intimidation, the fact that I'm against casual sex altogether, and the fact that it shows our sexual appetites are probably not in sync.

Ratio of casual sex: relationship sex... kind of needs to be around 1:3 otherwise I'm phased by it.

(For references my # stands at 1 and I plan to not exceed 3. Like. Ever)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
i dont know to be honest
until im in that situation

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
when they start fucking hookers is when i begin to care >: (

tonyharrison

HSC
I don't think it'd bother me.
Like if whoever only loved me at the present, and isn't going out to fuck other girls and they don't have some gross disease then it'd be fine.

It also means they have more experience ;)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
when they start fucking hookers is when i begin to care >: (
why is that different to fucking some hussy after meeting her at a club or something

obvs u are pissed cos you are basically going out but still. atleast hookers are clean lol (and cheaper)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
why is that different to fucking some hussy after meeting her at a club or something

obvs u are pissed cos you are basically going out but still. atleast hookers are clean lol (and cheaper)
yeah i'm just pissed, hey.

answer to the question: idk it depends on many factors but overall doesn't bother me too much.

ay0_x

HSC

you kind of answered your own question.

if a guy has fucked hookers he's permanently off my list
my thought process would be something like
"what the fuck is wrong with you that you not only insist on having sex but you'd go as far to pay for it? get a fucking hobby.".

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Why do you think he's sleeping with hookers?
just figured it out.
like it's not certain, i just have a strong feeling.

and yeah the paying for sex factor just really shits me.

anyway hopefully will ask him tonight. :-(

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
OP: whaterver is right for you - ie. what you feel comfortable with

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
To be honest it does bother me quite a lot if they have had alot. Indicates values, specially how much they value their own body etc.

If I was having a relationship with someone having sex is a lot more than physical pleasure. I am not into casual sex at all.

XPac2

HSC

a girl at a bar is a little different to some hoe bag slut face tramp in a mini skirt that can only be described as non existent and a tube top that leaves little to nothing to the imagination.
More to the point, did you say hookers are clean?? Imagine all the guys that hoe ur slamming has fucked. All the dicks that have been inside that hole. All the diseases probably contracted by her. You think thats cleaner than a normal girl at a party??

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Fuck a slut, put it in her butt, and make a pay cut. etc

tonyharrison

HSC
just figured it out.
like it's not certain, i just have a strong feeling.

and yeah the paying for sex factor just really shits me.

anyway hopefully will ask him tonight. :-(
:( hope it goes ok.

i just don't understand why you would, when you have a hot, youthful 'almost' gf.
Hookers are gross.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hookers are subjected to regular sexual health checks and use condoms

as opposed to sluts at a bar who may have never had an std check and fuck strangers without condoms

you dumb cunt

XPac2

HSC
I dunno where u come from, but its obviously not earth so heres how hookers work....
They wear shit clothes that look like crap, they put out for money, and theyre illegal.
Just ask ur mum.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
wow so naive and uninformed

you obviously know nothing about the industry dickhead stop acting like you have been with a girl before okay virgin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)