notes and study..opinions please :) (1 Viewer)

merna7

HSC
hey guys,
i was just wondering which is better? make your own notes or just get them online???
since we are so close to the HSC am i better off just studying from notes that are online (just for ancient and modern btw) or making my own???

thanxx everyone :)

ocatal

HSC
Making your own notes would have generally been better as you would have revised content as you made them. But since we are so close now, I would say just get them online and start revising. Maybe you could make short summary notes of areas of the syllabus where you have the most trouble in order simplify content. Also a visual approach to learning is much more effective so try utilising pictures and drawings in your study.

Good luck! :)

Lina3

HSC
I am making my own notes for Ancient at the moment (just finishing off the ones for my last topic, all the other topics are done), and that is my way of revising. I think if you haven't made any at all by this point, it is best to find them online.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Find notes online. There's 30 days till the English exam. Yes, that's a bit, but not enough to complete notes on two subjects, starting from scratch.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."
- Confucius (551 BC - 479)
Read over the notes to remember them, solve questions/past papers to understand them.

Blackman 50 cent

HSC
For chemistry and biology, there is alot to learn and remember. Do you guys recommend that I should make my notes concise with only little information to study and remember. What should I really do?

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
My teacher advised me at the start of the year, that once a week you should summarize your notes for the week in all your subjects. It helps so much, it means when you're getting close to exams you can just read over and focus on what you have trouble with - saves time too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)