• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NOTES - finishes or unfished?! (1 Viewer)

RHINO7

HSC
I just finished my modern history notes in 25 minutes.

collieflower16

HSC
iv finished all my notes for all of my classes (bio, adv english and society and culture) tho i continue to update and "fix" so that they are more understandable. anyone wana trade notes for society n culture (barbie for pop culture, japan for continuity and change, gender for equality and difference) or english (yeats for critical study, emma/clueless for transformations, antony and cleopatra for powerplay and "Lionheart" for journeys)?
email me @ this addy if u do: collieflower_16@hotmail.com

morganforrest

HSC
Finished for most of my subjects....my sciences are pretty much perfect....Modern History is good but needs a little updating now and then (need more historiography methinks) English is around halfway....i need to update BNW/BR a tad....my related texts for History and Memory need a little padding out.....Lear is a small vicious vulture that continues to grow as much as i try and knock it over so it needs a fair bit of work....Maths notes are handwritten....just formulas really

bmwz4

HSC
topics all done except biology option and economics topic 4 (half way through it)...need to go back and add/fix topic 1 for chem, eco and biology

should get everything done by this week and reprint my notes and then ill be happy :)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
need to
-redo all modern notes (minus ww1)
- economics topic 1, 2 and 4
- all english modules minus (truth)
- all ext english texts
- SOR - depth studies

:) i have a long way to go...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)