notes for this topic! (1 Viewer)

bmwz4

HSC
hi i just printed my notes for this topic and its 20 pages. im very worried that its too much but i tried to cut things out....is this topic meant to be the longest and is this normal? Im worried that i wont be able to learn it all because of its length...please comment

zingerburger

HSC
I think 20 pages is about right. This topic is probably one with a bit more content than the others, and it's also the longest for me.

alex176

HSC
hey i was wondering if you were able to post ur notes, or send them to me..my teachers crazy, and although i'm good at business, she didn't teach us anything very well this year, so i need to either write all my own notes before trials, or borrow other peoples...

i'd really appreciate it if you could..
thanx

marella

HSC
i need all the help i can get...my teacher up and left us and has moved to somewhere in islam...and the school couldnt get replacement teacher so we had to try to teach ourselves...there is no other teacher in our school that knows business studies so please if anyone has some notes on all of the topics they would be muchly appreciated!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)