Notes on website...? (1 Viewer)

tieki

Does anyone know where all the 3U English notes on the main website went? None seem to be there, and I need some for an assignment...if they're on for other people, why aren't mine showing up? It just says "None available" on the Eng Ext 1 notes page... :-(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
that happens 2 me 2!!! yea, if ne1 has the answer 2 this mystery.. pls pass it on!

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Problem noted. I'll put it to the powers that be, and see what can be done.

I'm sure it's a temporary glitch.
Should be fixed soon.

:)

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Apparently a lot of the stuff hasn't been transferred yet from the old site to the new. This will take some time. Patience would be appreciated. :)

tieki

Speaking of, does anyone know where I can get example responses from last year's 3U HSC exam? I've seen them somewhere on the net, and I think this site has them for 2U, but I can't seem to find them...anyone?

:)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by tieki
Speaking of, does anyone know where I can get example responses from last year's 3U HSC exam? I've seen them somewhere on the net, and I think this site has them for 2U, but I can't seem to find them...anyone?
Every school is sent a collection of CDs with responses placed at the band cut-offs. This is the only website that hosts any - we have very few, and they're all from 2001.

Ask your curriculum coordinator (nicely) if you can take a look at the CD. :) The collection is called the "HSC Standards Package".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)