notes? (1 Viewer)

chomp

HSC
Does anyone have any notes on this topic and ab spirituality i can't find any good ones to refer to on the resources page they all seem to be the old course?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
chomp said:
Does anyone have any notes on this topic and ab spirituality i can't find any good ones to refer to on the resources page they all seem to be the old course?
The notes are there because I have uploaded them over the past month!!

Our database system seems to date them as 2006 not 2007 and I couldnt be bothered (ie I didn't know until it was too late!) to change the date (now I know...)

The latest ones *should be what you are looking for

BTW..I still claim that the best notes are ones you make yourself with the syllabus as you will actually understand the content Vs taking someone elses notes

Ignore the above if you are going to use them as a basis and if you do, please give back to the community and re-upload your notes as (you can certainly testify) SOR doesn't get much as people would rather take than give!!
/ end of rant!

Bridgey91

HSC
Here are some ab spirituality notes me n my friend made the other day. they are from the new course.

Note: They dont cover the whole chapter but I just wanted to help out on here since BOS is saving me lol.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Bridgey91 said:
Here are some ab spirituality notes me n my friend made the other day. they are from the new course.

Note: They dont cover the whole chapter but I just wanted to help out on here since BOS is saving me lol.
8 views and no-one has said thanks so I'll do it on everyones behalf!

Thanks

KillerIsMe

Very Special Master
HSC
Thank you very much!
I am slowly organising my notes into syllabus notes so when I am done I will post them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)