Notes (1 Viewer)

Uggy

how are you going with your note summaries? up to date? not even started? we have to hand ours in the first week back of evey term.... but its so hard! i have 2 do a topic summary during the holidays. but thats PLUS all the other cra i gotta do!

stressing!!!!!!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i havent started yet... might do it sometime next week before the exams.

what? you have to hand in your notes to the skool after the holidays? thats bizzar...

Fi

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ

what? you have to hand in your notes to the skool after the holidays? thats bizzar...
That's excellent!!

Uggy

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ

yeah... we have to hand in last terms summary notes at the end of the first week back. Its a pain in the arse, but at least i dont have to worry about trying to do it all later. it adds helpful pressure i guess........

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah fair enough u right notes in the holidays.. but i cant believe u have to hand them in... does the teacher actually go through them? or pretends to?

it just sounds weird to me thats all.

ReaveR

HSC
Hah...notes? We don't do anything in class...religion is so unpopular in our school that we've had like 4 teachers already, who are only taking it because either they are new or they picked the short straw. Both of which sound like the same thing haha...

fringey

HSC
Notes 4 re never!

No I haven't started notes either. I always forget its a subject. I just remember all the hard asseignments grrr. I'll make it up the night b4, she'll b right!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)