now days girlz cheat on guys more than guys cheat on girls (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
same!

I had fallen asleep on the couch and next thing I knew I woke up with a moron who had a girlfriend kissing me.

No I did not kiss him back. Think about it, if you were in my situation. At the time, when I was waking up, you're trying to figure out where the hell you are first.

EDIT: I was not with anyone at the time. I just had a hard time explaining to people how I MYSELF didn't cheat with him.

Last edited:

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
mmm yeh but.. she was cheating u know.. like really cheating no two ways about it. sleeping with another guy and not telling her bf bout it and doing stuff with another guy... like.. i serzly dnt think thats justifiable. but thats me

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I had fallen asleep on the couch and next thing I knew I woke up with a moron who had a girlfriend kissing me.

No I did not kiss him back. Think about it, if you were in my situation. At the time, when I was waking up, you're trying to figure out where the hell you are first.

EDIT: I was not with anyone at the time. I just had a hard time explaining to people how I MYSELF didn't cheat with him.
id understand straight away, you dont exactly fall asleep in hope a lunatic makes out with you...
and yeah definenetly if it was a guy with the girlfriend id give him a good kick in the goolies for cheating

Krippeld

yeah, what the hell is with that? theres someone lying there, asleep, and theres some sorta moment? one of my friends had that happen to his gf, and i cant understand it. why cant u just leave the person lying there? are they encouraging you to make out with them by lying there dead to the world?

pompador

ive woken up & im kissing someone =s see, if someone starts that whilt im asleep i go along with it before ive woken up properly then i go WTF?!

as to who ive cheated on-

first bf - 2 diff ppl
2nd bf- 5 diff ppl

& neither of them cheated on me. i didnt however, ever cheat on my gf, who came after those two. she cheated on me though.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
why did u cheat on 7 different people?why didn't you just end the relationship instead of cheating on them?

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
and are u male or female.
ive taken someone back if theyve cheated. twice. but 3rd time is fuckin wrong. lol oh dear.

berry580

HSC
Butterfly Kissz said:
my cuz was cheating on her bf with this other guy who didnt know about her bf..
and she was cheating bad!

i said to her dnt u think its wrong? and shes like no. i love (insert bf's name here) but i like having someone on the side. im like wtf! :eek:

and then i said wat if he cheated on you. and shes like id fucking kill him! id break up with him and smack the girl down. im like :confused: hmmm??
how does that work. u can do it but he cant!!!!???

and shes like. "its different..." no matter how hard i tried to reason with her. she really had that mentality..

i dnt fucking get it u know!??? she really and honestly belived that she cud do it and was fyn but he cudnt do it to her!!???

then her bf propsed to her and she accepted and broke it off with the guy she was cheating on him with...

how does someone figure!??
Well basically your cuz is arrogant in the extreme way, if my gf was like, I would dump her straight away (I mean after going on bed), and if she dares touch my new gf, I would call the police without any doubt.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
berry580 said:
Well basically your cuz is arrogant in the extreme way, if my gf was like, I would dump her straight away (I mean after going on bed), and if she dares touch my new gf, I would call the police without any doubt.
are u a guy?

Krippeld

OZGIRL86 said:
why did u cheat on 7 different people?why didn't you just end the relationship instead of cheating on them?
just because you cheat on someone doesnt mean you dont wanna be with them. itd be stupid to break up with someone so you can go and quickly fuck someone else, no guilt, and then expect them to take you back everytime. its also a little much to expect them to take you back if you cheat on them.
ive cheated on someone before. it didnt mean i didnt want to be with them, but it was just something which happened. right moment, curiosity, who knows? it was wrong, im not saying it wasnt, but it didnt mean i loved her any less or didnt want to be with her. she also cheated on me, and i took her back. she still wanted me and i wanted her...
of course, a better option the one suggested above would be to refrain...

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Krippeld said:
just because you cheat on someone doesnt mean you dont wanna be with them. itd be stupid to break up with someone so you can go and quickly fuck someone else, no guilt, and then expect them to take you back everytime. its also a little much to expect them to take you back if you cheat on them.
ive cheated on someone before. it didnt mean i didnt want to be with them, but it was just something which happened. right moment, curiosity, who knows? it was wrong, im not saying it wasnt, but it didnt mean i loved her any less or didnt want to be with her. she also cheated on me, and i took her back. she still wanted me and i wanted her...
when my ex cheated on me he told me right away. he felt really guilty about it and we had a break for a while because he wanted me to think things through. we got back together and things were great for ages, but i could never get it out of my mind that he had cheated on me. i don't hold it against him but i wouldn't take someone back that cheated on me again

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
no i definently believe if someone has cheated on you...how could they give a shit about your feelings? i know that in the situation youre tempted to take them back, but i would never take back a cheating boyfriend because i could never trust them again.
if both patners are cheating...geez you guys are fucked.
but honeslty, those who have taken back a cheating partner or cheated...did the relationship still work? the trust goes out of it and the relationship will eventually crumble

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
no i definently believe if someone has cheated on you...how could they give a shit about your feelings? i know that in the situation youre tempted to take them back, but i would never take back a cheating boyfriend because i could never trust them again.
but honeslty, those who have taken back a cheating partner or cheated...did the relationship still work? the trust goes out of it and the relationship will eventually crumble
that is so true. it is so gutting when you find out that someone has cheated on you. and he told me the next day! i couldn't imagine finding out off someone else.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
although they do cheat on you.. well, i feel that u will still have feelings for em.. or they will still be there.. so ur more likely to think maybe i shud take em bak...

the guy i was with.. after the pyscho ex. (lolz) was perefect but the whole distance thing got in the way..

he hadnt seen me for 3weeks and so he was upset and some girl "apparently" took advantage of his stae and he got to know her... took her out one night and thought. hey i think i like her... i know its not excusable cuz he cuddve handled it better but..

however, the next day after he went out with her and stuff. he called me to tell me what happened.. and i consider that to be quite honerable.. its gotta count for something.. he said he felt bad and he had to tell me.. so. he knew wat he did was wrong!

so i think in that respect. u dont really lose ur feelings for them as much as u wud in other circumstances. yes it still hurts. cuz he said he did get abit physical with her. :( but nothing over the top..

Keen

MD
HSC
Nearly everyone KNOWS that cheating is wrong, there's barely anyone on this planet that would think it's ok. It's only acceptable if you have relationship 'rules' that say it's ok, and you should have rules saying what's not ok.
So really if someone cheats they really shouldn't be taken back, unless you really think they've changed but usually if any change happens it'll happen by you letting them go.

Keen

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
pinkblinkbarbie said:
exactly!
I would never take back a guy if he cheated on me aswell.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Krippeld said:
Well why cheat in the first place then if you still want to be with them? and you have cheated on 7 people?
Dosn't it worry you that you have probably hurt so many people along the way.. don't you think of the consequences? or other peoples feelings?
Isn't one person enough for you? why do you find the need to cheat? are you not satified with your relationships? or you just like having sex on the side?If you love someone and want to be with them, why would you do something to hurt them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)