now days girlz cheat on guys more than guys cheat on girls (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
No, I'm just annoyed that you still don't follow what I'm saying, and maintain your point of view. Where do I say "Man, how cool is treating your GF like a bitch", or "Man Domestic Abuse kicks ass"? Where do I even imply that?

You're just a vapid emotional whore who is using big words to try and make herself sound semi-intelligible. Get over yourself, I hate women and men equally when they're stupid.

Krippeld

Where did she say that you were pro domestic violence? She was just saying that that pattern of thinking can lead to domestic violence, and is often what offenders think. She never said that you were an offender, or that you supported it.
You did change your argument, by the way. At one point you said:
"But it's not because you're being treated like shit, it's because your boyfriend isn't putting you on a pedestal and worshipping you. Sometimes you bring that form of crying upon yourself."
You didn't say sometimes it's that, but that's the way it is. It isn't always that, sometimes the woman is being treated like shit, and she's not just being an "emotional whore".
Also, why did you call her an emotional whore? She's simply defending the fact that women are somtimes treated like shit, and that it's wrong. She didn't say that she was one of these women. That attack was totally groundless, and you just sound like you're desperately lashing out.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
exactly. im not like emotionally needy or anything. im simply stating my point and didnt even ask or hint or whatever that my post needed criticism. and see, im not the only one who thought it, im just the only one who posted it, so abuse everyone not just one person when most people have the same thoughts i did

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Ok, here's what we said (For short let's call pinkblinkbarbie PBB):

Me - Makes point about the causes of a girls sadness possibly not being because they're treated like shit (implying they weren't), and because they're just emotionally decrepit (because they're women)

PBB - Makes broad generalisation that my "alot of people not being able to make the distinction" statement is false. Then running along a tangent about how "not feeling loved" and "being treated like shit" is "the same reason".

Me - Refocuses my point about the distinction that girls can't make. Then brings it along to validation (which, if my statement is true, is the reason she's crying, she's not feeling validated)

PBB - Refers to specific case, clearly seperate from my generalisation.

Me - States that what I'm saying relates to most cases. Not necessarily a specific one.

PBB - Attacks me saying "I wouldn't know" [And of course she would]. Then brings it around to how domestic abusers justify themselves, and women being trated like slaves [wtf?]. And let's not forget the sexism.

Me - Restates what I said into one post. Then retaliates the attack.

PBB - Attacks back.

Me - Rejustifies self. Attacks back.

PBB - Waits for someone to defend what she was saying, and then retalliates saying she didn't "ask for criticism" [Implying that all people who need to be criticised must ask, and also implying that I criticised her], then made another broad generalisation about how since you got someone to defend you that you must instantly have a majority of support.

See simple. It's not rocket science, just follow what I said. The main problem with your responses is that it didn't address the issue I brough up about how guys get blamed even when it's not their fault, because they're not "attached" enough. Again I reiterate don't [speaking generally] confuse the two when you're in an emotionally unstable state, which is often the case. Just because we don't validate you doesn't mean we don't appreciate you.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
geez... some people love arguing. [haven't been following] hope you guys are having fun

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Everyone would cheat given the right opportunity. Girls are likely to have more opportunities and so more girls cheat.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Everyone would cheat given the right opportunity. Girls are likely to have more opportunities and so more girls cheat.
That's not the case. I personally could never cheat, because I consider the opinion of others of myself greater than the benefits of a few minutes of sex.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea i wouldn't cheat even if some girl i found more attractive than my girlfriend offered, i mean.. shit don't people care more about other things than sex? Don't you owe a little something to your partner?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
girls are likely to have more opportunities how?

you mean more opportunites than men right... and did I already ask how?

For me, on another note. I would rather have my boyfriend call me up (over the phone is stupid but) and dump me before he locks lips or unzips the zipper than he to cheat.

That's just me

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea i wouldn't cheat even if some girl i found more attractive than my girlfriend offered, i mean.. shit don't people care more about other things than sex? Don't you owe a little something to your partner?
Personally I'd hold off on the hottie, see if she's genuine, then break up with my gf, but not tell the hottie (because that clearly turns her on), then have lots of sex with her for 3 weeks, tell no one, and go back to my old gf afterwards saying I needed time to myself.

See, I didn't cheat, but I got LOTS OF SEX.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Personally I'd hold off on the hottie, see if she's genuine, then break up with my gf, but not tell the hottie (because that clearly turns her on), then have lots of sex with her for 3 weeks, tell no one, and go back to my old gf afterwards saying I needed time to myself.

See, I didn't cheat, but I got LOTS OF SEX.
Hahahahah i am so wrong about people with 99> uai's, u guys really are geniuses lmao

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
even if you didnt cheat it still makes you a complete asshole
Nevertheless, the point is, no one "has to cheat", the only people that do are weak people. If you cheat, you're a piece of shit, and should be shot.

That is all.
Not-That-Bright said:
Hahahahah i am so wrong about people with 99> uai's, u guys really are geniuses lmao
I like to think I am, but really, am I a genius, or do I just stand out from a dumb crowd?

FOCUS: Apparently I'm an arrogant tool.

special kake

cheaters

i always thought that guys AND girls both cheat heaps during thier younger years and it generally weras off later on in life. theyr basically equal in that sence. then the idea of cheating is based on other factors like role models one looks up 2. the media really hasnt descriminated against males and females in the case of cheating in relationships.

personally i wouldnt cheat because id be really lucky 2 have a partner in the 1st place.

A

assman

no no. i bet u could get any person of the opposite sex like THAT *clicks fingers*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)