NOW, I need all the help I can get (1 Viewer)

DaRanjed

Last night I was going through my UAC guide, stressed about what to choose.

I found Arts in Communication (Social Inquiry)

What I like about this course (from what I've read) is that we get practical experience.

In the Additional Information paragraph of the course, it talks about belief systems, cultural studies, gender and diversity...
Does that mean we get to learn about racism etc?

And seriously, what kinda jobs can you get this this course?
When my mum heard that doing this course can lead me to work for the government, she was really happy. lol

So what kinda jops?

What IS social INQUIRY?

Can I work for organisations like Amnesty International or World Vision?

How's the practical experience like?

DaRanjed

Thanks hello!:)

"Career options
Career options include policy officer, media or social researcher, political adviser, community development officer, local or community historian, community project manager, international aid worker, and social advocate."

How hard/easy is it to get those jobs??

Does anyone DO this course? :confused:

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
yes, i think i posted up threads on social inquiry and public communications whicxh i think dealt with this as well. someone answered this thread and i think such a person was doing the social iunquiry course

Jinglebell

HSC
DaRanjed said:
What IS social INQUIRY?
That question is the running joke of first year, because no-one can give you a straight answer. Beyond that, there's a thread. I could link to it, but I'm too lazy. Also I am too lazy to answer questions I already answered in that thread. Yep, I'm an arts student alright:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)