Now is the time...... (1 Viewer)

wLym

HSC
....to forget everything we have learnt about business studies! Yay!

BRAIN: *highlight "business folder"*.................................*delete*

Geohood

HSC
I walked into my room and saw a bunch of Business notes.. I just laughed and walked off..

I wont have the pleasure of burning em though cause my brother may have to use them in a couple of years. LOL

wLym

HSC
Geohood said:
I walked into my room and saw a bunch of Business notes.. I just laughed and walked off..

I wont have the pleasure of burning em though cause my brother may have to use them in a couple of years. LOL
fuck! Man, theyre your notes = your privelege....Burn 'em!! Thats the whole essence of the situation! Let ur lazy brother write his own notes >=D

wLym

HSC
Miffstaa said:
i put all my notes in a huge ass rubbish bag and it is awaiting my bonfire session :D
i will burn my notes one by one, thus savouring the sweet taste of their demise..... this plus alcohol + chanting + ritual sacrifice = UnrEal experience =D

Miffstaa

HSC
wLym said:
i will burn my notes one by one, thus savouring the sweet taste of their demise..... this plus alcohol + chanting + ritual sacrifice = UnrEal experience =D
ok i definitely cant beat that

Geohood

HSC
Just make sure you say something abusive about your teacher as each paper is burnt. lol

stormz89

HSC
I'll just have a mindless face as I watch the last 12 years of schooling go up in flames. Although your ritual type thing sounds interesting, can be indian with the cool headgear etc? And Indian being American Indian. Incase my friend Imran sees this and gets the wrong idea.

chriskoss

HSC
I'll ask mi fuckin' lil bruvva if hes gona do business next yr in yr11, otherwise, they is gona be lots of smokes coming from my house soon.

wLym

HSC
Geohood said:
Just make sure you say something abusive about your teacher as each paper is burnt. lol
youre an ideas man Geo. ill add it to the list. thnx.......damn! and then i remember my business teacher is outrageously awesome! ....got ne other ideas?

Lebstr

HSC
my notes will go to my younger brother, but they changed the business text book for next year, so i can always burn the textbook, more pages!!

stormz89

HSC
Swear at the school in general. Poor petrol on it while its burning. Even do it on school grounds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)