Nrl 05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_isk

HSC
N/A
just now, melbourne beat the broncos 50-4, and last week the broncos made the roosters (hate them as much as i do, cant deny they've made 4 of he last gf i think) look like crap. Also, penrith loses to crappy parra, the dragons are at teh botom, and manly are at the top. What do you guys reckon of all the inconsistency? good for the game? more entertaining? and by the way....go the panthers!!! : :worried:

T

timbk2

tippers nightmare... the last few weeks. But definately makes the comp. a bit more interesting.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
All I know is that it makes it fucking hard for footy tipping!
Totally Agreed - but its good to see that the traditional UNDERDOGS are starting to get on top

*GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES* :rolleyes:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yeah, how good were the eels last night against the panthers?

Hindmarsh is one tough bloke.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
carrotz said:
the eels stuffed up my tipping
tell me about it, losing against the rabbitos, sharks and winning against the panthers...

what'll be next, winning the premiership?

*hopes*

winicat

HSC
angelduck said:
lol, doesnt change my tippin, i just tip the team who has cute guyz in it, none of this actually carin bout a team - lost that pride when Knights started gettin really crap
i'm stalking you duck lol darn i love your theory there!!!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Why did we start a new thread? theres a thread already.

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
Jago said:
tell me about it, losing against the rabbitos, sharks and winning against the panthers...

what'll be next, winning the premiership?

*hopes*
lol.. man at this rate anything's possible -_- this week's wins were all over the place o_O

Jiga

Apart from the Rabbitohs, they really aernt upsets, Parra are crap, they havent won a game convincgingly yet

As for inconsistency etc, I dont think the comp is screwed at all, there are explanations for it all. Like the dogs have some key players out, Roosters have alot of new players which obviously aernt going well together, Dragons are always choking etc. And on the other side, all the crap sides have had it good - Sharks bought well over off season, tigers bought ok + have Benji back, Manly bought well. So yea, its abit unexpected but not to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)