NRL State of Origin (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
lol at the final the tackle. The maroons wanted to bash the crap out of Gidley.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
How is the game too soft now? You complain of the ref's not blowing penalties for the kicker being knocked out, but that's what happens in Origin.
They want to hurt each other, and if the last five minutes isn't a testimony to that, then I don't know what is.
I don't want to see penalities blown every 6th tackle because the kicker was "taken out."

Anyways, I was watching the Footy Show and Andrew Voss said that it should have been Brett White and the unconscious Steve Price that should have been sin binned. um, LOL?

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
How is the game too soft now? You complain of the ref's not blowing penalties for the kicker being knocked out, but that's what happens in Origin.
They want to hurt each other, and if the last five minutes isn't a testimony to that, then I don't know what is.
I don't want to see penalities blown every 6th tackle because the kicker was "taken out."

Anyways, I was watching the Footy Show and Andrew Voss said that it should have been Brett White and the unconscious Steve Price that should have been sin binned. um, LOL?
Just because he was knocked unconscious doesn't mean he didn't do anything wrong.

Though, frankly I think the sin bin sholudn't exist in origin :p

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
True that.

And now that I think about it, that's what should have happened.

I was a bit "Hrmmmm" after I saw what Poore did.

Lentern

HSC
O SHIT! That was the greatest final five minutes I've ever seen in my life. I loved it how Qld kicked the ball after the massive fight, and Gidley received it and they just went in to kill him. And before that, Thaiday running over watmough, they all looked mad. And Hodges wanting to have a box withe very blue. hahaha and the blue who pushes hodges in the tackle with gidley, and then started running away from him......

I was laughing hard at the intensity. It would ahve been a great game if their weren't so many mistakes....
Typical league fan philistine. Tainting the game with your idiotic barbarism. Half those blokes should be suspended from now until the end of time for the way they carried on, the game would be much improved for their absence.

Mozza91

HSC
Typical league fan philistine. Tainting the game with your idiotic barbarism. Half those blokes should be suspended from now until the end of time for the way they carried on, the game would be much improved for their absence.
Aren't you precious, if you don't like it don't watch it.

mr2yen

HSC
grow a penis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)