• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Are they actually wearing retro shorts and socks?

They should deffinately also wear retro Boots, haha, that would be classic.

davo_

good kid
HSC
shortygb said:
shark fans trying to relive their glory days...sheez

at least parra just rejuvinated our glory days
Sharks haven't won a premiership, so I would say technically they haven't had any "glory days". And if you consider merely winning the minor premiership rejuvenating your glory days then you are certainly easily impressed.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Isnt Davo a broncos fan? Lol Roosters smashed Doggies :D hhmm but making finals would have made it more exiciting...ohh well. Im so emo though- Ricko's last gammmme and all...sniff sniff :(. But wait....CROCKER'S GONE :D:D

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
davo_ said:
Sharks haven't won a premiership, so I would say technically they haven't had any "glory days". And if you consider merely winning the minor premiership rejuvenating your glory days then you are certainly easily impressed.
no i meant our new jersy and logo is an appopriation of the 80s

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
i dont know, they got a bit of help from the stupid linesman "oh look his foot is on the line, chalk came up in my face, but hes not out!" Stupid idiot, and it took him so long to signal out for the Knights dude, and his arm was outside the field of play

*mel*

kimi said:
Isnt Davo a broncos fan? Lol Roosters smashed Doggies :D hhmm but making finals would have made it more exiciting...ohh well. Im so emo though- Ricko's last gammmme and all...sniff sniff :(. But wait....CROCKER'S GONE :D:D
GooooooooodBYE Crocker!! :D He didn't do a victory/goodbye lap thingy, did he? Haha oh well, if he did... I didn't stay for it.
How cool were all those photos of Ricko at the start? And omg i can't believe i got to touch his hand! Ahhhhhh!!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
GooooooooodBYE Crocker!! :D He didn't do a victory/goodbye lap thingy, did he? Haha oh well, if he did... I didn't stay for it.
How cool were all those photos of Ricko at the start? And omg i can't believe i got to touch his hand! Ahhhhhh!!
I was shivering so much when i saw those photos and lol- heaps of people around me had tears in their eyes. I was like effing crying at every little thing. Pfffft, and nah crocker didnt do a victory lap. He stood in the middle with the other guys when Ricko was going around the staidum shaking fans' hands. But he should of at least came over at the end of the game- but they acknowledged him at the Post Match Presentation anyway. And lol...Ricko touched me too :) cos i was front row of the CP and it was cos i was crying- so i got this half-hug thing/. Ahhhhhh im so emo now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)