NRL Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
If i was a Sharks Supporter, i wouldnt be a bandwagoner. Id have killed myself already due to humiliation. thanks for your 2cents worth u idiot.
I think im gonna cry...... your mean kimi. 1st you ignore me, then this comment... ohh i need a tissue :(

Im never gonna kill myself, cos if i do then i might miss out on the first time we win the premiereship :)

plus, your just jealous cos we have Luke Covell :D BAHAHAHAHAHA

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
brogan77 said:
Holy fuckin shit kimi way to overreact. Where did i say that every female that supports the roosters only do so for the men not the football????? I was referring as you said to the chicks who all they do is fawn over the players and don't give a flying a fuck about the game. You and mel have more than demonstrated your sincerity in regards to support for the roosters on these forums. I'm sorry if i offended you but i made no such generalisation about all female supporters. And in all sports there are pervs i mean i don't watch women's beach volleyball for the exciting rallies. :p
i agree your making mountains out of molehills...calm down and relax..why do you always feel the need to write a whole bloody essay to defend your team? you dont need to take everything bad said about the roosters so personally.

Last edited:

*mel*

shortygb said:
and i was showing support for wests to beat those friggen cowboys...AND YOU CAN TALK!!!!! who did you start to support once your beloved rooters were out of the 8? THE EELS!! then when they lost who did you support? the tigers! so once again your a bandwagon supporter at its worst!
I'd just like to say that showing support for another team during the finals when your own team is not there does not constitute as being a bandwagon supporter. Kimi's the last person you should be calling a bandwagon supporter. She's part of the Chook pen - so obviously anyone who is willing to pay money to be a part of the loyal supporters is a REAL supporter.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
I'd just like to say that showing support for another team during the finals when your own team is not there does not constitute as being a bandwagon supporter. Kimi's the last person you should be calling a bandwagon supporter. She's part of the Chook pen - so obviously anyone who is willing to pay money to be a part of the loyal supporters is a REAL supporter.
so that makes me not a bandwagoner (when i never was)..but i wasnt the one who changed from parra to rorters was i?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
shortygb said:
if im not mistaken but you told me you supported the eels until 2001...then jumped to roosters...low and behold what happend in 2002? your a bandwagon supporter!

and i was showing support for wests to beat those friggen cowboys...AND YOU CAN TALK!!!!! who did you start to support once your beloved rooters were out of the 8? THE EELS!! then when they lost who did you support? the tigers! so once again your a bandwagon supporter at its worst!

go back to your "study" and "leave" bos again...oh wait you never did!!
Mistaken yourself. Yes, no wait- u forgot the Dragons when i was8 and then the Eels till year7. But hey, i was fucken 12. I was stupid and i only knew how to tell the time till i was in year6 (dnt fucken laugh). So thus, i was young and stupid. But confirming what i said, you said Roosters Supporters are all bandwagoners- which isnt true. Where have i been 6years and what am i doing now?. Dude, we have choked 6years and im still here.

Its a joke to say that one cant be a true supporter because they have jumped from team to team- WHEN THEY WERE frIGGEN 10years OLD!. Im 17- i know more than i should. I know my Roosters Stuff (ask mel) and dnt fucken question my status as a Roosters Supporter. If i asked you anything about the Eels, you probably wont know, so dnt say that im a Bandwagoner. Dnt u fucken dare.

Dude, i didnt support the Eels like you did. I offered some solace because Drags and Broncs were still there- but i didnt go as far as to say bloody OMGOMG EELS WIN OMGOMG. Its emphasies in ur msn and i have chat logs, dnt mess with me. Sure i was dissapointed, like anyone would with a 29-0 scorline. But i like Eric Grothe and Hindmarsh and Tahu. its justified because half of my fav players happen to be in your team and ive happen to have met them. And i wanted Tigers to win because im a Westie for godssake. I didnt even plan to watch the GF. PLUS, im not supporting Queenslanders. Even Craig Wing said, when my friend's sister saw him in a club- he said he was going to support the Tigers. Please don't tell me Craig Wing is a Bandwagon supporter.

Dnt tell me what to fucken do. I can choose when or not to study asshole- all im gonna do is scale you down if i dont study cos i go to your school. My choice.

Last edited:

*mel*

shortygb said:
so that makes me not a bandwagoner (when i never was)..but i wasnt the one who changed from parra to rorters was i?
Look, I don't know how loyal you are but everyone's gotta take into account that at 11 or 12 years of age, kids don't know the concept of bandwagoning. Besides those who have been lucky enough to have been born into a family with a history of supporting a team, a lot of kids have to choose who they want to support. Changing teams at such a young age can hardly called bandwagoning. Before I started going for the Roosters, I like the Raiders because my favourite colour is green. Does changing to the Roosters when I was 12 make me a bandwagon supporter? I don't think so. Does Kimi's changing to the Roosters make her a bandwagon supporter? I don't think so. She's more than proved her loyalty so piss off with this bandwagon shit.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Mistaken yourself. Yes, no wait- u forgot the Dragons when i was8 and then the Eels till year7. But hey, i was fucken 12. I was stupid and i only knew how to tell the time till i was in year6 (dnt fucken laugh). So thus, i was young and stupid. But confirming what i said, you said Roosters Supporters are all bandwagoners- which isnt true. Where have i been 6years and what am i doing now?. Dude, we have choked 6years and im still here.

Its a joke to say that one cant be a true supporter because they have jumped from team to team- WHEN THEY WERE frIGGEN 10years OLD!. Im 17- i know more than i should. I know my Roosters Stuff (ask mel) and dnt fucken question my status as a Roosters Supporter. If i asked you anything about the Eels, you probably wont know, so dnt say that im a Bandwagoner. Dnt u fucken dare.

Dude, i didnt support the Eels like you did. I offered support because Drags and Broncs were still there- but i didnt go as far as to say bloody OMGOMG EELS WIN OMGOMG. Its emphasies in ur msn and i have chat logs, dnt mess with me. Sure i was dissapointed, like anyone would with a 29-0 scorline. But i like Eric Grothe and Hindmarsh and Tahu. its justified because half of my fav players happen to be in your team and ive happen to have met them. And i supported Tigers because im a Westie for godssake. I didnt even plan to watch the GF. PLUS, im not supporting Queenslanders. Even Craig Wing said, when my friend's sister saw him in a club- he said he was going to support the Tigers. Please don't tell me Craig Wing is a Bandwagon supporter.

Dnt tell me what to fucken do. I can choose when or not to study asshole- all im gonna do is scale you down if i dont study cos i go to your school. My choice.
and choking is making it to the finals for the last 3yrs...so because u didnt win for 2 of them your crap and all your bandwagoners are gone...they are still there!

and i saw supporting the tigers for the same reason (and more)? does than make me and you bandwagoners?

well does it!?

*mel*

brogan77 said:
I gotta say i'm not a fan of supporting other teams when your team gets knocked out! A true supporter should HATE all other teams and may only ever say i want "such and such a team" to lose less! :) [Kimi please don't write an essay in reply my poor eyes can't handle it :D:D]
Omg that's absolute bullshit that a true fan should hate other teams. Just because you feel that way doesn't make it right. And when you are saying you want "such and such a team" to lose less, you are obviously supporting that team more than the opposing team.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Look, I don't know how loyal you are but everyone's gotta take into account that at 11 or 12 years of age, kids don't know the concept of bandwagoning. Besides those who have been lucky enough to have been born into a family with a history of supporting a team, a lot of kids have to choose who they want to support. Changing teams at such a young age can hardly called bandwagoning. Before I started going for the Roosters, I like the Raiders because my favourite colour is green. Does changing to the Roosters when I was 12 make me a bandwagon supporter? I don't think so. Does Kimi's changing to the Roosters make her a bandwagon supporter? I don't think so. She's more than proved her loyalty so piss off with this bandwagon shit.
she tolde me in 2001, which would make it in year 8..and by then were all smart enough to know who we like (and even tell the time)

kimi said:
I was stupid and i only knew how to tell the time till i was in year6 (dnt fucken laugh).
whats the time mr wolf must have been so hard for you at parties:D

brogan77 said:
to settle this i propose a jelly wrestling match
umm...er...no...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Random_87 said:
I think im gonna cry...... your mean kimi. 1st you ignore me, then this comment... ohh i need a tissue :(

Im never gonna kill myself, cos if i do then i might miss out on the first time we win the premiereship :)

plus, your just jealous cos we have Luke Covell :D BAHAHAHAHAHA
lol <3 Eoin. geez, i meant Bookie to go kill himself.

Brogan77 said:
Holy fuckin shit kimi way to overreact. Where did i say that every female that supports the roosters only do so for the men not the football????? I was referring as you said to the chicks who all they do is fawn over the players and don't give a flying a fuck about the game. You and mel have more than demonstrated your sincerity in regards to support for the roosters on these forums. I'm sorry if i offended you but i made no such generalisation about all female supporters. And in all sports there are pervs i mean i don't watch women's beach volleyball for the exciting rallies
Nahh, i overrate all the time. And lol, why do u think i watch tennis...(Marat Safin..and his frustration). You didnt offend me, you're like a Rooster Supporter AND your so fucken funny. <3 But you're not on my msn, so screw you.

shortygb said:
Let me explain- i was 13 in 2001. You won Minor Premiership and lost heaps to Knights. By then, i can honestly say, i knew nothing about Rugby League. So i supported Roosters cos i fell in love with Fittler. Thus, 13=AGE OF STUPIDITY BECAUSE I WAS YOUNG. gottit? Im 17 now, Roosters won Minor Premiership in 2004- lose to Bulldogs. Where am i? Still a Roosters Supporter. So Stfu before you call me a Bandwagon Supporter.

And plus, if i changed from Parra to Roosters and im Still a hardcore Roosters fan- must be saying Parra are so shit i cant even shame myself and be a bandwagoner.

In simple terms- Shut The Fuck Up. Now lets get back to NRL before someone tells me off for getting off topic :s.

*mel*

shortygb said:
she tolde me in 2001, which would make it in year 8..and by then were all smart enough to know who we like (and even tell the time)
It's not a matter of being smart or dumb. It's being too young to understand the whole concept of loyalty and bandwagoning.
And if you do want to make it about being smart or dumb, then obviously Kimi was finally smart enough in 2001 to realise that supporting Parramatta was the worst mistake of her life, and made a decision to support the Roosters... and she has done so ever since.

*mel*

brogan77 said:
omg calm down i was being overly dramatic, jeez you guys take everything so seriously.
Lol sorry. Just try to be on our side. Roosters fans should stick together!

brogan77 said:
HERE, HERE!!!!
That's better :D

Last edited by a moderator:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
In year8, i still didnt understand Rugby League all that well. So no, your point is dismissed about me having been able to decide for myself what team. And what place is it of yours to tell me when and what team i support anyway?!? there is no fucken time limit. This girl i know is a Roosters Supporter, everyone knows her in the Chook Pen and shes only supported Roosters for a year- and she knows more than me. So ur point, is obviously, hindered by idoicy.

shortygb said:
and choking is making it to the finals for the last 3yrs...so because u didnt win for 2 of them your crap and all your bandwagoners are gone...they are still there!

and i saw supporting the tigers for the same reason (and more)? does than make me and you bandwagoners?

well does it!?
Honestly, i dnt know if this sounds mean or anything- but you dnt understand. Roosters Supporters have had to go through year by year of dissapointment. TO actually reach a GF every year and lose hurts much more than not reaching it at all. Sounds weird? It is true. Dude, if we have bandwagoners...why are they still supporting us? it doesnt make sense. The supporters we have now- are true supporters. Going through so much shit and still remain loyal- is fucken passionate. Its human nature to obviously be psd and leave a club who cant put together a win, but thats not to say- "oh, roosters fans are all bandwagon supporters". Just fucken stfu. get it in your thick head.

And what, you supported Tigers for what?confused. Wtf is your point? And for the last fucken time, i said im not a bandwagoner. Who am i supporting for last 6years and wtf am i raving on about? For gods sake, open your eyes.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Cityboy said:
Losing by six points is not losing by heaps
true how is 6 points alot?

kimi said:
Honestly, i dnt know if this sounds mean or anything- but you dnt understand. Roosters Supporters have had to go through year by year of dissapointment. TO actually reach a GF every year and lose hurts much more than not reaching it at all.
that bullshit, count yourself lucky to get that far....you found out this year why it was so hard not to make the 8, try it for every year...id rather get close to the finals than be outside the 8.

kimi said:
Going through so much shit and still remain loyal- is fucken passionate. Its human nature to obviously be psd and leave a club who cant put together a win, but thats not to say- "oh, roosters fans are all bandwagon supporters". Just fucken stfu. get it in your thick head.
once again because losing the gf for 3 years makes the roosters such losers, comapared to the other teams who didnt make it.

and i didnt say all roosters supporters are bandwagoners i said some...and even brogan admitted it...and you even know it.

kimi said:
And what, you supported Tigers for what?confused. Wtf is your point? And for the last fucken time, i said im not a bandwagoner. Who am i supporting for last 6years and wtf am i raving on about? For gods sake, open your eyes.
i was supporting tigers because i odnt want the queeslanders to win, and im going for the west team...like you, so according to what you have said were both bandwagoners...

kimi said:
If i fail my hsc cos i didnt study for last hour, i will hunt you people down and kill you
your the one who has "left" bos until the end of the hsc...so dont blame us.

oh and kimi...."whats the time mr wolf!?":D

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
i don't remember the scoreline. Honestly, thats how much i "loved" Eels.

Oh wow. Speaking from the perspective of one who isnt a Roosters Supporter is bloody pathetic. Dnt speak for us and how we feel. We are not lucky- it wasnt just luck, we work hard to get to the GFs every year. And to make it to the top and to suddenly lose it, is tragic. To not reach finals for many years is tough, agreed. But to make it every year with the overwhelming expectation to actually win and lose everytime, is difficult to swallow. Talking from the perspective of a Roosters fan, I THINK I WOULD KNOW.

id rather get close to the finals than be outside the 8.
Wtf. Thats the same thing. Being close to the finals is being outside of the 8. What is your point?

once again because losing the gf for 3 years makes the roosters such losers, comapared to the other teams who didnt make it.

and i didnt say all roosters supporters are bandwagoners i said some...and even brogan admitted it...and you even know it.
I didnt say we were losers- but to continually have to face that bullshit is hard. Not making it is harder, but when you're forced to be frustrated year after year to win the big prize, the expectation is higher. If your saying that our supporters are bandwagoners- than what is your reason for it then if its not that??!

What is this:
shortygb said:
im just assuming that most of them are band wagon supporters....and you do have to admit that most of them would be.
I would say "most" is majority= not some. Thus, same fucken stupid comment. AND its still assuming, insert bias.

No. Im not- cos i didnt actually support West Tigers. You went all the way. I wasnt even planning to watch the gf- thats great support, geez. You were bloody emphasising the fact you were supporting west tigers, whereas i didnt give a flying shit. Under my words- you are a bandwagoner cos you know nothing about ur team and if i recall, you couldnt even watch last few mins of eels last game. Whereas i went to Roosters last game, even though i already knew they werent gonna make finals. Thus, i still support my team in the dying moments whilst you dont. And the meaning of a bandwagoner is diverting all means of support for another team- you called me a bandwagoner for no valid reason, why cant i?!

If it wasnt for dickheads like you, there wouldnt be a reason for me to refute ur shitty comebacks instead of studying. Your loss as well as my loss. Get ready to be scaled down bitch. And the time is 1:20am on my computer clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)